Are you?

SCARLET'S POV

I woke up and serenity was gone. She laid by my side and stroked my hair until I slept off. Last night was wild and crazy but it was also different. I can't place my finger on what made it different, but it was. Her energy was doubled, she was firmer and stroked my hair and occasionally placed kisses on my cheeks until I drifted away into unconscious happiness. I woke up sore and she was nowhere to be found. I sat up and felt the soreness between my thighs. How I loved that feeling. I looked over at my bedside drawer and found a sticky note with a kissy face drawn on it. I giggled because I knew she had left it. I immediately sprung up and went ahead to take a bath since I was still naked from the previous night.

I was having a terrible hangover but I was smiling as warm water cleansed my skin. I came out fresh and clean humming a song. I dried my hair and opened my drawer to take out a diaper and a t shirt so when Serenity came, she would put them on me. It was almost eight o'clock already, I wondered if she was still sleeping or even having a terrible hangover like I was. Since I was the one making breakfast, I already decided to make some that would be great for curing a hangover. I was about to put on the t shirt and go look for her when my door swung open, and she waltzed in like she always did. I smiled at her, but I noticed her demeanor wasn't all that bright. She wasn't looking sad, but she wasn't looking happy either. How could she not be happy after what we did last night? She should be beaming with joy like I was.

"Good morning, Mama." I said to her as she walked in.

"Good morning, baby." She replied and smiled but her smile did not quite reach her eyes. "Waiting for me to change your nappy?"

I nodded. She realized that I already had one out for her and I didn't let her tell me before I laid down with my legs apart. Without saying a word, she strapped the diapers tightly around my waist. She didn't tease me by giving me a little kiss on the clit or giving it a little rub like she often did. She just strapped me up and smiled. I felt a little sad.

"You alright Serenity?" I asked her when she was done and ready to go.

"I do have a hangover but other than that, I'm alright."

Yeah, how could I forget? She had a hangover that's why she was so...I dunno.

"I was thinking of making some soup. It's good for hangovers." I informed.

"I already took some aspirin but that would be perfect." She smiled and left the room.

I hoped it was just the hangover. I got up and walked to the kitchen and started whipping up some chicken soup. I cooked some ramen too, in case the girls wanted something extra. I took it to the table as usual and called them out to eat.

"Smells nice, Scarlet." Chloe blurted as she walked out of the room. Nora didn't say a word but followed closely behind her. I was about to ask for Scarlet but she walked out too, and we all sat down at the dining to eat.

"This soup is exactly what I needed, Scarlet. Thank you." Chloe said as she relished the meal in front of her. "And bless the makers of ramen."

A small giggle left my lips. Serenity wasn't saying anything, she just focused on her food and ate slowly although her mind seemed to be somewhere else. Nora also ate quietly. I remembered what had happened last night and I felt the need to apologize now that I was sober.

"I'm really sorry for what happened yesterday at the party, Nora. We were being childish and irresponsible, and we put you in a bad place." I apologized.

"Childish? Children don't fuck each other, Scarlet." Nora fired at me but with such a calm tone that you would think she was no longer angry. I knew better.