Chapter 2🫶🏻

~💋~

Hii guys! This is the second chapter i hope you guys liked the last chapter and i hope you guys enjoy this :)

How was your day loves? I hope that yours is going well! So I had my first two exams today and I'm not sure how it went. Enjoy!

Enjoy reading the book!

~~~The next morning~~~

8 September 2022
Mateo's POV:
'Good morning sunshine!' I said while waking up Lex and Dex by walking in the room and opening their curtains while I knocked on Layla her door giving her some privacy.

I headed downstairs and started to make some breakfast for all of us. I finished making breakfast and started waking up Layla by knocking on the door for the second time.

'Layla! Classes start in 2 hours get downstairs breakfast is ready.' I said through the door. 'I'm coming in a bit need to get ready! You know what never mind I'll do it after breakfast.' Layla said while coming out the door.

Layla's POV:
I went downstairs for breakfast with my hair in a messy bun, sleepy eyes and in my pajama. 'Good morning guys!' I said to the boys while sitting at the table and greeted back. 'Good morning Princess how did you sleep?' Lex asked.

'I slept not really good i always have a sleeping problem whenever i sleep in a new place i need to get used to a new room.' I said.

'I hope you get better sleep tonight.' Lex said with a smile. At least they are nice roommates. I'm glad that i have at least good roommates instead of a horrible roommate.

~~~~~~Time skip to after breakfast~~~~~~

Still Layla's POV:
A/N sorry that there is still Layla's POV but it will be more of the boys and Ivy's POVS!

I went upstairs after breakfast and got dressed for school in a cute skirt and a matching cute top since it was still warm. I did my make-up, hair and put on my jewelry.

Layla's outfit

Layla's hair