Chapter 6🫶🏻

~💋~

Hii guys!! Here I am again with a new chapter!

Enjoy their innocent angel!

11 September 2022
Lex his POV:
I woke up to the most beautiful angels. I saw Layla sleeping really adorable. She gives me so much comfort, joy and happiness when I am around her. I also saw Mateo looking really adorable and behind them I saw Dex sleeping cutely.

I secretly took a picture of them with myself also in it and made it my Lock Screen. I send it in the group chat with goodmorning my angels. I slowly got out of bed and got downstairs. I wanted to surprise them with some breakfast and since we needed to start all at the 3th hour of college we could sleep in for a bit

I made breakfast and after a bit I was done. I got upstairs again and saw that Dex and Mateo were awake and watching Layla sleep. 'Goodmorning I made some breakfast for us.' I said with a smile.

'That's really sweet Lex!' Mateo said with a smile. 'Wanna wake up Layla?' Dex asked me. 'I would love to!' I said while placing the wooden board on the couch and got next to Layla.

'Princess time to wake up!' I said while rubbing her back softly. She groaned but slowly started to wake up. 'Goodmorning princess! How did you sleep?' Mateo asked while playing with her hair. 'I slept amazing and what about you guys?' Layla asked with a smile and sleepy voice.

'We slept good!' Lex said with a smile. 'Lex made breakfast wanna eat breakfast?' Dex asked while Layla was rubbing her eyes. 'Yes please! But I still want cuddles.' Layla said with a demanding tone while hugging Mateo more.

'Fine by me! Let's eat sweetheart

'Fine by me! Let's eat sweetheart.' Mateo said while cuddling Layla more. We started eating. We fed Layla some fruits and she gave some of her adorable giggles. She fed us and it was just us wich we really liked. After a few minutes we were done eating.

I got up and chose an outfit for her while Mateo started brushing Layla's hair carefully. Lex was laying on Layla's lap while Layla was playing with his hair. 'Can I do your hair princess?' Mateo asked while kissing her schoulder. 'Yes you can but don't make it look bad please.' She replied with a smile.

'Okay! I'll suprise you with something perfect!' He said while kissing her forehead.

'All done! You can look princess.' Mateo said after 10 minutes and Lex removed his hands from her face. 'It's beautiful Mateo!' She said with a smile. 'From now on you can do my hair everyday!' She said while standing up and started dancing around.

'From who did you learn to do people's hair?' She asked while placing herself on his lap again. 'I learned to do people's hair from Lex and Dex their mom and my adoption mom. I used to do their sisters hair when they were younger.' He said with with a smile.

Layla's hair: