Chapter 3🫶🏻

~💋~

Hii loves! How are you doing today? Enjoy reading the book❤️.

Enjoy their innocent angel!

9 september 2022
Dex his POV:
I started waking up and saw Layla laying on Mateo's chest look beautiful as always. I am so happy she is ours. Because from the moment i saw her i wanted her to be mine.

I look around and saw Lex also awake and staring at our beautifull angel. I started playing with her hair while Lex gave her back scratches.

Slowly Layla and Mateo started to wake up and I showered her with kisses so did Lex. Layla gave few of her adorable giggles and kissed us all on the cheek.

'Goodmorning princess! How did you sleep?' I asked. 'I slept amazing and I didn't had any nightmares since I felt really safe so that's really good.' She replied while playing with Mateo's hair.

'You have soft hair.' She mumbles to Mateo. 'I'm glad that you like my hair princess and you also have soft hair!' He said while playing with Layla's hair.

'Let's get dressed and eat breakfast okay princess?' Lex said. 'Okay! Just few more minutes of cuddling pleaseee.' She asked cutely. 'Alright let me grab you some cute clothes okay love?' I said.

'Okay!' Layla said while closing her eyes and relaxing of the feeling from back scratches and head scratches. I quickly chose a adorable outfit for Layla and grabbed some socks for her.

Layla's outfit

Layla's POV: I slowly got up from Mateo's chest and gave him a last kiss on his cheek and went to see what Dex chose for outfit

Layla's POV:
I slowly got up from Mateo's chest and gave him a last kiss on his cheek and went to see what Dex chose for outfit. It's a really cute outfit so I was happy with the outfit.

I saw that Mateo went downstairs to make breakfast and Lex and Dex also went downstairs giving me some privacy. I started changing and did my hair and make up.

Layla's hair:

I texted Ivy goodmorning<3 like we did since we were younger and got a goodmorning sunshine<3 as reply

I put my phone in my hand and went downstairs giving Mateo a hug from behind while seeing what he was making. I saw what he was and it was pancakes with fruits. 'Good morning princess!' Mateo said while smiling at me. 'Good morning Mr. Cuddles!' I replied with a smile.