Chapter 44 - BACK

Tatiana Grant

I miss him.

Why isn't he coming home soon?

"Kayden..." I saw him smiling at me as he walked out from his private jet. I ran to him and hugged him, tears falling down my face.

"Hey, I'm here. Don't cry." That's when I got up.

Darkness greeted me, and I got up because I needed fresh air to calm myself down. I turned on the lights and froze when I realized I was no longer in Clyde and Luna's place.

I looked around and found myself in Kayden's apartment, his room, with him sleeping beside me on the bed. I ran to his side of the bed, looking at him like a creep. I pinched myself to make sure that it was not a dream.

Kayden opened his eyes, and that's when I smacked his arm. He was so confused and got up to sit down. Tears filled my eyes, and I hugged him. He let out a small chuckle before wrapping his arms around my body, securing me with his presence.

"I miss you, Mon Avenir." He whispered, but I kept crying.

It's been a few days, but it felt like an eternity.

"When did you come back?"

"A few hours ago. I picked you up from the Nielsens place." I hugged him tighter. For a few minutes, we stayed like this in silence. He pulled away and looked up at my face.

"What happened?" My hands cupped his face.

"No one will bother us anymore. You don't need to worry about anything. Just focus on your study." He smiled, and I nodded.

"Did they hurt you?" I looked at his body to see traces of bruises or cuts.

"No."

"What took you so long? I've missed you." I glared at him, and he pulled me in for a kiss. "Good to know that you miss me, Princess."

"I was planning to go to London if you didn't answer my text in the morning. Clyde has been giving me glares for staying too long in his place, even though Luna has been so sweet towards me." He pulled me to sit on his lap.

"Did Clyde mistreat you for it?" He raised his eyebrows, and I shook my head.

"No. He didn't talk to me at all."

"Typical Clyde. He's such a pain in the ass."

"What did you do to Blake? I haven't heard from him since... you know." Instead of answering, he claimed my lips again and laid me on the bed.

"Stop mentioning another man's name, wife." He put his hand on my thigh, slowly trailing up. "I have a very jealous man. If you keep mentioning other men's names, I'll kill them so you won't have a reason to repeat them."

"I'm your wife, and you should know I'll always be faithful to you." I put my finger on his chest, and he smiled.

"Say that again..."

"I'll always be faithful to you," I said, pretending not to know.

"No, the first three words."

"You should know..." I teased him.

"Tatiana." He warned.

"Yes, husband?" I smirked and gasped when he slipped his hand into my panties.

"Stop teasing, or I won't be fucking your wet pussy." His voice changed, and I grinded shamelessly on his finger. "Mon Avenir..."

"I'm your wife."

"That's right, you are." He put two fingers inside. I needed him so bad that I was the one who fucking his finger. He was amused, and his eyes were filled with lust, ready to fuck me throughout the night.

"I'm going to put a mirror in our bedroom ceiling so you can see yourself when I'm fucking you." I nodded, and he got off me. He took all of his clothes off, and I took off mine. He kissed me and lay on top of me.

"Do you love me?" He asked.

"Yes, I do." With that, he thrust inside of me. He put his hard cock in one go, making me throw my head back and moan. He let out a low chuckle. His tongue ran through my nipples and bit them as he thrust into me deeper. He then trailed kisses to my neck and bit it as he fastened the pace.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth." He caught me off guard when he put his cock inside my mouth. He didn't let me process his size before fucking my mouth until tears filled my eyes. He grabbed my hair, putting me in place. He was groaning and cursing under his breath.

"You're taking me so good, Mon Avenir." He pulled out for a split second and pounced into me, blocking my airways. "I want you to swallow everything, or I will fuck you again." He came to my mouth. Instead of swallowing everything, you let him watch some of his cum drop on the bed sheet.

"Oops," I smirked. "I guess you have to fuck me again..."

"Fucking tease." I turned my body over, bending my body over with my ass facing him. He spanked me so hard that my ass stung so badly. "Are you punishing me?"

"Oh yes." You turned your head to him, and he thrust inside of you. He started to fuck you like an animal and didn't even let you rest for a second. I came over him multiple times throughout the night, and he made me swallow every drop of his cum.

After four rounds, I ran away from him.

"How are you still hard?" I covered myself with his pillow.

"I don't think my dick will ever get enough of you." He grabbed me, and I tried not to let him throw me to the bed again.

"Kayden!"

"Yes, Mon Avenir." I glared at him, and he turned around, making me face the mirror in his closet. "I want you to look at yourself when I'm fucking you in the ass. You're going to take all of me, baby."

"Kayden..." He put the tip of his cock in.

"I'm going to lock you here today, and you'll be ready for me at all times. I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk anymore."