Kiss and Lick me

Prompt: "Cleaning the other person's lips with a lick and a kiss."

Pair: AcexReader
Relationship: established
Word count: 293

~*~

Chocolate.

Chocolate was what you craved for, what you wanted at the moment and Thatch knew you'd be the perfect Guinea pig for his latest dessert.

A dark chocolate mousse with raspberry compote, in layers on a soft bed of vanilla cake.

Everyone thought you were Thatch's favorite.

He left you alone in the kitchen with your dessert after a thorough feedback on flavor, texture and presentation.

He had five stars for service, ten stars for the dessert.

You were very happy munching on your dessert until you saw your favorite Pyro-head come into the kitchen.

"Hey babe, what-oh. You missed a spot."

You tilted your head and touched your lips briefly, only to find a bit of mousse on the corners of your smile.

Just as you were going to clean it off, Ace told you that he'd do it.

You thought he was going to clean you with a napkin or thumb it out like he usually does.

You didn't expect him to sit down next to you, grab your face with both hands and flick his tongue against your lips to clean the excess treat.

You face went a lovely shade of red when he pressed his lips fully against yours and smirked when he heard you whimpering under him.

"Mm, that's chocolate and raspberries?"

You nodded and he pressed his lips against you once more.

"Thatch really outdid himself. But how about we go to my room and get another dessert cooking?"

You didn't think about it. You trashed the now empty mousse plate on the sink, washed and dried as fast as you could and pulled Ace's hand to his quarters with a blush and him smiling.

Smiling that smug grin he always smiled for you.