Kiss me with Permission

Prompt:  "One person stopping a kiss to ask "Do you want to do this?", only to have the other person answer with a deeper, more passionate kiss."

Pair: Eustass KidxReader(Mentions of LawxReader)
Relationship: not established but goddamn
Word count: 2272

(A/N: I swear I don't have a favorite >.>)

~*~

It hurt.

"(Y/N)-ya? You're not supposed to be here."

It was the feeling of superiority that really made your blood boil.

You didn't want to remember this again, you had to make yourself busy.

So was the life of a blacksmith. Your current job was serve as aid to the infamous Eustass Kid. Evil as he may look he was, by far, the most loyal friend you could ever have. You've known him well for the majority of your adult life and have been through good & worse with him. You can even go as far as to say that you'd be attracted to the man. He was beautiful in his own brutal ways and he knew not to give a royal shit about anything anyone said about him. Recently he needed help with a few things involving a blacksmith. He gave you a space to work and you provided him with masterpieces.

You were currently on route to travel across the new world. But things happened along the way.

You had involved yourself with the Heart pirates for some time. But things went south after a while.

"Is that your girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"Oh Law, you're so bad~ you should ask if she'll join us."

God, how you hated that night.

You were betrayed.

You were stabbed in the back.

You were insulted to your face, all while Trafalgar D. Water Law watched.

The way your heart didn't break that night was outstanding, you were surprised of how stony it turned as you turned your heel, picked up your things and left the room silently.

Not giving the cockwarmer Law was using any more attention as you calmly paid for the room he was staying at.

The room you paid for.

The room YOU booked for you and LAW.

But now you had to go back to the task at hand.

You couldn't get distracted.

You could cut your finger. Although you could always burn the nub, it would only hurt for a little while.

"Miss (Y/N)? Master Kid is looking for you."

"I'll be right there, Heat. Let me just cool this off and I'll go."

As you told, so you did.

You cooled down the dagger you were working on. Well, dagger for your employer, a short sword in your hands.

After you were done inspecting and polished it nicely- you placed it on its scabbard that you so lovingly made for it and made your way to the captain of this ship.

Presentable as always and not a hair out of place.

You made sure you didn't smell like the iron you smelt.

Law didn't like the smell, so you figured no one would like the smell.

Carefully you knocked in his door once you noticed you were in-front of it, time apparently flies by faster when you're thinking.