Want More?

Hi there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read Extra Credit. I really hope you enjoyed it. If you did I have some good news for you! 

Want more of Cali and Lincoln? I have bonus content that you can binge over on Ream! Ream is a subscription platform that allows readers to support my work while receiving special perks that you aren't able to get anywhere else. For example, subscribers get sneak peeks, early access, exclusive content and stories, and much, much more.

Right now I have three smutty bonus chapters up with more on the way! If you have the means of supporting me monetarily please check it out. Most tiers are the same price as a cup of coffee (or Starbucks Frappuccino) a month. The beacon link can be found in my bio. 

The other thing I wanted to bring to your attention is that Ella's story is now live! It is titled Shutout and can be found on all platforms that I frequent (i.e. Wattpad, Radish and Ream). If you like spicy hockey romances, black cat x golden retriever couples, and fake dating, you'll definitely want to check it out if you haven't already. 

Thank you again for all the love and support you guys have been showing me

Thank you again for all the love and support you guys have been showing me. I cannot wait to share more stories with you.

Happy reading!