Welcome

As stated before I do not own Descendants and I combined several pictures from the Web to make the cover. The artwork belongs to accredited artists. You should really check them out I enjoyed scrolling through their artwork, it was incredibly satisfying.

Im not Disney so there will be curse words, mostly when I feel like it's the right moment to use the sentence enhancers. I will say that some curse words are substituted by greek gods.

I am unsure if Im going to add smut but as of right now I highly doubt it. If I do, it will most likely suck and you would be able to skip it if your not a fan of it.

This book isn't exactly great but it isn't exactly horrible either. This was simply because I couldn't get it out of my head and am posting it for pure enjoyment. I don't mind if you point things out as long as your polite about it. Another thing is I changed things mostly in relation to the fairytales itself.

Also I noticed a plot hole in Descendants when I was watching it. See Fairy godmother said that Family Day was on Sunday right? And Mal said coronation was on Friday 10 am when she spoke to Maleficent but then when Ben went to comfort the Vks he said "Tomorrow , after the coronation everything will be fixed" See I get that in movies there are time skips but Sunday is not before Friday. A whole week would have passed but they were wearing the exact same clothes. Anyways to fix that the coronation is going to be on Sunday, Family Day Saturday and the day they talked to their parents is going to be Monday of that week.

Frosted- Descendants (ocxoc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें