Chapter 2

Harlee was informed of the fact that Maleficent wanted the wand so that the villains could get their revenge. Hans and Harlee had suspected it and they both agreed that it would be best that villains didn't get the wand. While they deserved better living conditions, a war would start, innocent people could be hurt and lives could be lost if the wand were to get in Maleficent's hand. As Jay and Carlos were trying every candy in the limo; Evie was eating a hard blue candy lollipop, Mal was 'plotting', Harlee had her nose stuck in a book.

"Look!" Evie yelled in panic. Harlee glanced up to see that they were reaching the coast of the island where the magic border ended.

"Its a trap!" Carlos yelled and soon Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos started screaming and gripping onto each other. Harlee started laughing at their faces. The magical bridge formed and they rode across the sea towards Auradon.

"You should have seen the look on your faces 'Were going to die!" Harlee mocked, cackling. They stared at her in anger.

"Did you know that was going to happen?" Jay questioned as he narrowed his eyes at Harlee.

"Of course I did, my book explained how the magical barrier was built and how it works. How did you think the driver could have gotten in?" Harlee smirked. The four vk's rolled their eyes at her and Mal turned towards the front.

"Hey! Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?" Mal questioned the driver as she waved black remote in her hand, showing it to him. The black haired limo driver glanced back at her through the rearview.

"No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens the garage" He paused glancing at Harlee in the rearview before his nerves overcame him "And this button" He pressed a button near the mirror and a divider slowly rose up until it reached the ceiling.

"Ookayy. Nasty. I like that guy" Mal smirked.

⚜️🏵️⚜️🏵️⚜️

Harlee POV:

As we neared Auradon Prep we could hear music and people screaming, waving their hands and the Auradon flag.

"Funny, pretty sure they threw a parade as well when they booted our parents to the Isle" I stated as I glanced at the people distastefully. Soon enough we stopped and when the driver opened the door Carlos and Jay tumbled out as they were fighting (a normal occurrence really) over a jacket.

The girls and I made our way out of the limo and we took notice of how the music had stopped and they were all staring at us, more specifically Jay and Carlos.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos complained as he laid on the ground while Jay stood above him both pulling at the jacket.

"Cause you want it" Jay said immaturely and I rolled my eyes.

"Guys, guys, guys!" Mal said to them harshly as she smiled in fake politeness to the three people who were making their way towards us.

"No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go" They continued to fight and I grew annoyed at their childness. I made my way over to them and punched Jay on a weak spot in his arm and kicked near Carlos shoulder making their grips on the jacket loosen and I grabbed it.

"If you have magically gone blind from the trip , we currently have an audience" I waved my hand towards the people and threw the jacket in the limo. "Honestly boys, I expected a little more class" I scolded in a disappointing tone.

"Just cleaning up" Jay said with a charming smile. "Get up" He muttered to Carlos as he pulled him from the ground. I moved back to my spot next to Evie and I felt her grip my hand. I side eyed her and she gave me a comforting look.

"Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it." A woman completely dressed in blue with a pink bow sang, giving Jay a reprimanding look. Jay took everything he had in his hands and threw them inside the limo.

"Hello, foxy. The name's Jay" He flirted with a brunette girl that was wearing a pink dress with a blue cardigan and gold accents. She gave him a nervous smile while she chuckled awkwardly.

"Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress" The woman in blue said as she stepped slightly in front of the brunette girl.

"The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?" Mal asked, now interested in the conversation.

"Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it" She smiled at Mal.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile" I refrained from rolling my eyes, someone needs a course in subtleness. Fairy godmother on the other hand looked completely flattered and nodded along to what Mal was saying.

"Oh" She seemed to be touched by Mal's words and I bit back a laugh. Seems like they're going to have an easy time getting that wand if everyone is this easily fooled.

"And that sparkling wand" Mal repeated.

"That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future" She waved her hands in front of her face and I stared at her weirdly.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben" A brunette boy wearing a navy blue suit with the Beast symbol on his left breast said.

"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king" The girl dressed in pink interrupted obnoxiously, smiling towards Ben.

"You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess" Evie stepped up, unlinking our hands and she curtsied to Ben and he smiled at her.

"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you" The jerk in pink stated and I glared at her as Evie's smile fell and she looked at the ground.

"Actually, Queen Snow never removed Evie's mother's royal status therefore she is still in fact a princess" I gave her a fake smile and she looked at me distastefully.

"This is Audrey" he introduced, nodding to her with an awkward smile.

"Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?" She corrected yet again and linked her hand with Ben's. Wanting to knock her down a peg I spoke.

"Technically you don't have any royal status here, considering you're the princess of whatever stuck up land you came from, not a princess of Auradon" She glared at me and I gave her a brilliant smile.

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews" Fairy godmother said as she stepped through Aubrey and Ben's interlocked hands. I perked up when I heard about the library. Excitement to finally go to one flowing through my veins. I zoned out imagining the stocked shelves, every genre imaginable, the history, comfy chairs, any book that you could possibly want. I woke up from my daydream when an elbow was roughly shoved in my stomach.

"What?!" I snapped at Mal, she nodded towards the Prince, I gave him a court nod, ignoring his outstretched hand.

"Hey" He gave me an awkward smile. I realised that I hadn't given him my name "I'm Harlee, maybe princess of the Southern Isles. I don't know if my uncle removed my royal status"

"King Harry never removed your royal status so you would be correct, you know you have 22 cousins who are excited to meet you" Prince Ben waved a hand and my eyes widened at the people behind him. You have got to be kidding.It seems my father had forgotten to mention that important piece of information to me. I glanced around, noticing the limo was still behind us. I shoved a Mal towards Ben making them both stumble and I ran to the front end of the limo. No way in Hades am I doing that!