The Wee Fecker's English?

[The Wee Fecker's English?]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circa 1994, #17 Nickie Collection! → Taken by Nickie Fitzpatrick, ft. Auntie Cara

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

<✕>

Gloomy moods had grown increasingly uncommon since moving to Derry, yet sometimes, Nicole felt as though something was missing. She & Auntie Cara lived above a small diner she owned right next to Fionnula's chippy, so part of their daily routine was waking up bright and early to serve the customers. Then, Nickie would go to school, before working again afterwards if she had the spare time.

Nickie had just finished up taking down the order of a hairdresser from Hair and Flair, who asked for an one extra piece of apple cake. It was curious that the fashionable lass had deviated from her usual order, but she didn't press on about it, having to leave in five to catch up with her friends before the first day of school.

<✕>

"Are you wearing a denim jacket there, Clare?"

Peeking out from around the street corner, the blonde saw one of her best friends advancing towards her. Nickie was wearing the proper blazer and kilt uniform combination, surprised that her goody-two-shoes of a friend was defying regulation attire.

"Aye," Clare gushed,  "Erin and I are being individuals this year, but my blazer is right underneath. I have a feeling she might flake out on me, don't tell her I said that!"

Standing in wait of Orla and Erin, the two began to chat about their summers, even though they were spent together and with the rest of the group. Today was the first day of school going into Year 11, and Nickie almost wasn't allowed to go due to a bomb threat on the bridge by the roadway their bus takes. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to take the day off, since her auntie got a call from Erin's ma telling her that the buses could go the long way. Clare's suspicions seemed to be correct, because walking down the hill were the cousins, and no denim blazers in sight.

"What all this?!" 

"Look," Erin sputtered, "I wanted to, Clare, but my ma wouldn't let me."

"Well, I'm not being an individual on me own!"

Thrusting her school bag into Orla's arms, Clare huffed as she took off her denim jacket, and the four began walking to Dennis's Wee Shop in search for a little back to school candy.