Chapter 1

—Seriously Kuvira, don't you get tired of doing this? You do it every fucking month.

-I? No not at all. And I'll keep doing it until you admit that I'm right and that what you're doing is ridiculous.

"N-it's not..."

—Oh, come on Korra... Making excuses to your girlfriend once a month for not seeing her because the "papaya" you have between her legs changes to a "banana" because of the full moon, isn't it ridiculous?

"I knew I shouldn't tell you!" Korra yelled at her cellbone, causing Kurvira to move away from the mobile device on the other end of the line. "And stop calling my genitals fruit!...it's weird..."

A loud laugh from the witch came from the other end of the line and Korra rolled her eyes.

"First of all, you should be thankful that I don't call her 'Puppy', 'Buddy' or 'Little werewolf' anymore" she heard a grunt from her furry friend and she chuckled knowing that she didn't like those terms, somehow. In a way, it was understandable because they had nothing to do with the great reality that her friend had- Besides, it's not like you had any other after the hotel thing a couple of months ago. Since that scare I swore never again to violate locks with spells or enter without knocking anywhere in my horrifying life... -a chill ran down the witch's back- I suppose that's why Ghostopal looks at me strangely when I knock on the door to enter our own room .

"I'm glad that my eternal shame has traumatized you and finally made people respect their privacy, Kurvira," the wolf mentioned in a monotone voice, putting the phone on speakerphone and leaving it on the table in the living room, while she settled back into the chair. furniture, checking its glue to make sure that no Kernaga tick has stuck to it.

Kuvira kept chattering on the phone while a bored Korra, between checking her fur and giving her half-hearted answers, wondered why she was unlucky.

Hiding all her friends from Monsterpublic City for so long, hers a secret from her... and her best friend came from her to screw the whole thing up. She still remembered with horror that full moon night.

-Flashback-

The entire Monsterpublic City University Rugby team had attended another state for one game. They had swept the other team with a landslide victory and his participation was so good in this game, one of his last since he was about to graduate from University, that the scouts gave him several proposals for teams not only from the region where for a couple of years he had come to live for the sports excellence exchange scholarship; but there were also tempting proposals from the lands of the Levitating Nomads, the Inferno Nation, the Cursed Sphinx empire, and even his own homeland, the Southern Black Pools Tribe. However, she had already decided to stay in the city, here was her life now, her friends and her girlfriend.

In the same way, because of the joy of having won and since it was their last night at the hotel, the team wanted to celebrate... even the coach Linotaura had agreed to let them celebrate as long as they didn't drink excessively and they all got up on time. agreed to take the spookyplane back... however Korra declined the offer.

She claimed that she was exhausted, that it had been a very tiring day and despite the fact that the teammates tried to blackmail her with arguments such as "It's impossible for the team captain to be missing!", she stood her ground and after a joking boo from the group, they finally left her alone and she went to lock herself in her bedroom, grateful for the privilege of being captain and having one of her own.

Yes, she was tired... but that was not why she decided not to attend.

Today was the night of the full moon, and as she got dark she felt the change inside her.