Chapter 2

—Well, it seems that there is no word that convinces you. In the same way, and although I reiterate my position that Korra does not cheat on you with another monster, I know that they must close this situation of the full moon because a lie is never justifiable. Whatever Korra is hiding out of fear, they must discuss it and they both come to a solution. -The ghost sighed- I have nothing more to say than to wish you bad luck so that you don't find what you assume and that things go terrifyingly well between the two of you.

Thank you Opal. And thank you also for listening to my cantaletas every month.

—You don't have to thank, that's what friends are for. Also, you were very supportive when I broke up with Bolin... at that time I thought I would be suffering forever... but you opened my eyes to the fact that it wasn't anyone's fault, we just weren't made for each other and thanks to that I was able to look at Kurvira with new eyes and give her a chance despite the family gossip.

"Right, how are you doing with that?"

—Everyone accepts him more now, except Zombietar Jr. After all, Kurvira was with him for some time before admitting that she had always had feelings for me.

—A love story worthy of a horror movie.

-Do not even say it. Anyway, I'll leave you, I just got home. Good luck with that Asami.

—Thanks Opal, good luck too and greetings to Kurvira... Tell her not to get too creative this time with where she sticks her wand!

The vampire hung up laughing, not hearing a response from her friend other than a loud knock with what she supposed to be some part of her house. The laughter subsided in no time, the next curve was her house. The house she shared with her lover.

Your beloved who is possibly in bed with some whoremonster.

Asami gripped the steering wheel tightly and with a frown, parked a few meters from the house, then turned off the vehicle and took deep breaths over and over again to gain courage.

This was necessary. This plan was simple but good and necessary.

She had lied to her girlfriend days ago, indicating that she was very sorry but that on Halloween there would be a business meeting in the Inferno Nation with the Lady of Fire Devilzumi herself. Everything so that her partner wouldn't have to go around inventing pathetic excuses and she would trust herself by staying at home. Needless to say, the piranha took the bait. Korra had told her not to worry, that she would stay at home, waiting for the first of November to arrive for Asami to return and together celebrate her third anniversary belatedly. One day three years ago they had "Clicked" at that university party.

You flea liar, where I am right and I see her with another in our bed, I swear that I will remove every hair from her body with tweezers.

Asami got out of her Vampisatomobile closing it well and transformed into a bat. The bat flew towards her house and landed on one of the window frames. The curtains were drawn, but you could tell someone was watching TV by the diffused flashes of light through them.

They are in the cabinet... which, considered Korra, at least did not desecrate our bed-the vampire thought sarcastically while, despite her small size and thanks to her great strength, she cautiously opened the window and once inside the home she transformed again, taking off her shoes. high-heeled so as not to be heard.

She began to move slowly across the cold wooden floor, dragging the hem of her formal trousers, and heard a series of moans... They were Korra's! She could recognize that voice anywhere. She strained her ears as she heard a second voice... It was the other. She was with another woman... her voice seemed familiar, she might be someone she knew, but she couldn't place who... she didn't matter anyway. What was really important was that she was right, Korra was cheating on her.