Chapter 4

Before her eyes and unable to help but gasp, Vampisami feasted on his balls, licking them, kissing them, putting one at a time into her mouth to suck and play with her tongue, sniffing them and lovingly rubbing her cheeks on them, just like she had done it with the phallus; her being rewarded not only with having been able to clean all the intimacy of her beloved without wasting any of her taste; but also with the contraction of the skin of the beautiful sack and you fill it with nectar that great balls were seen again.

"Yes, you're definitely still hard..." she indicated innocently with a poorly concealed giggle, after releasing one of her girlfriend's testicles with a wet "pop".

"As if you had nothing to do with it..." the wolf accused, pouting and tail wagging from side to side from how upset she was.

"And if so, what are you going to do about it, cub?" she asked, placing one last playful kiss on the tip of the head of her penis.

The vamp was challenging her, that tone, that look, and that smile a palpable challenge in the air, one Korra wasn't about to ignore.

She lowered her head abruptly and surprised the CEO with a hard kiss, which he grew even hungrier as she felt her own taste of her mixed with the addictive saliva of her girlfriend.

Without separating her lips, she began to help her upright until they were both standing.

Korra wasn't much for taking the reins in her dynamic with the vamp; Although they both gave each other pleasure, she used to have a more passive role. However, there were times like this, when her girlfriend would push the right buttons and give the right signals to bring out the more dominant side of her and take control of her. Both enjoyed any situation.

Between feverish kisses, the wolf began to undress her girlfriend. Not like she normally would, stripping her clothes passionately, but carefully. There was no time for that, Asami had taken it upon herself to make her harder than she could bear. Instead of the normal method, the wolf took her claws out of her and began to destroy the garments that dared to come into direct contact with the meats.

The jacket, the blouse, the pants... all brand name, all tattered and thrown contemptuously to the ground for the insult of getting in the way of melee contact.

The vamp on another occasion would have protested seeing her favorite business clothes torn to shreds; however, now she only had the mind to respond to the action with equal fervor, and with her own claws rip Korra's top and bra off as she kicked away the shorts and panties that her girlfriend had lowered long ago and that had fallen to the ground. her ankles.

When the vampiress only had the black lace outfit left and the wolf was as Vaatu brought her into the world, they separated from the insistent kiss to recover the air while they looked with love and admiration at the body of her opposite.

"So perfect, I'm so lucky to have her" -coordinated, unknowingly, her thoughts.

"I love you..." the wolf whispered, unable to let the moment of tenderness pass before the surge of passion.

—I love you too, and a lot... the vampire replied with equal affection.

Slowly their lips reconnected again, in a slower kiss, but no less passionate for that, with their bodies pressed against each other as if wanting to merge into the opposite and their hands outlining the contours and adored curves of their pair.

The brunette squeezed her beloved's behind with both hands and light claws, drawing a happy moan from her, making her become closer to the canid if possible and causing her to rub herself more fervently in the hardness of the lycanthrope that was practically attached to the stomach moistening it with a stain of the precum that she had previously tasted.