Extra 1: World-building and Character information

Lore stuff:

-This fic does takes inspiration from several ideas presented by different religions, Remember: Everything in this story is fictional and is in no way meant to be a representation nor a bastardization of someone's belief.

-In WTDSIK there already exists avian type demons with angel-like wings, so in order to differentiate the two I've decided to make the angels biblically accurate (sorry).

-I hope you like eldritch horrors. (Don't worry Erica does get a humanoid form)

- Speaking of which, that humanoid form is referred to as Malakim. (In angelology they are an entirely different kind of angel but for the sake of the story it's a state they can take on.)

-Because they are like spirits Angels don't have physical bodies nor do they get exhausted or need to eat. They still have emotions though.

-Angels don't reproduce in the regular way, meaning they are more often than not on the asexual spectrum but they can still on develop very close bonds and it is not impossible for them to develop crushes (though romance is generally looked down upon for them).

-Also they technically don't have genders so they get to have a choice in their identification.

- Angels are experts at coordination and working together.

- They are also somehow are very good at saving money (Don't ask how they even get money).

- Heaven and it's angels contrast The Netherworld and it's demons.

- They have the ability to understand all languages.

- Angels have natural, instinctual hatred towards demons and netherworld creatures. One particularly gruesome expulsion method is literally "Eat" the demon and either drain its life force or atomize its body. This likely was a result from a time where demonic creatures would enter the human world and wreak havoc.

- Without question Angels are way stronger than demons.

- The Human realm is often referred to as "The overworld" by Angels as it is a connector between The Netherworld and Heaven.

- Maturity for angels is similar to humans (except for the fact that the newer ones are created to initially have the mental capacity of a toddler year old when they are first born) Despite this, younger angels are made to work.

Bio: Erica Cassiel

Age: 15

Hair Color: 'Sandy Blonde with Dark brown roots'

Eye color: 'Light Brown'

Height: '164 cm'

Birthday: 7/7

Species: Lower Angel

Personality: Strong-willed, Patient, Persuasive, Consistently Stressed, Anxious, Cunning, Outwardly chill and cheerful, often perceived as an airhead and extroverted by many, Supportive. Relatively smart but still a dummy in some regards, acts and speaks formally to higher ranking angels.

'Disguised appearance': 

(Artwork by me)

Random facts:

- In this universe Angels can "descend" from from other angels (being created directly from said angel), Erica "descended" From the Archangel Cassiel.

-She is one of the fastest flyers in her generation.

- Based on what I've read, Cassiel was known as the Angel of Solitude, Tears, and Temperance. (Also the Ruler of Saturn?) So I tried to incorporate some of that into her design: hair color, the tear patterns on her face, and she has a total of 7 rings on her design (2 for Earrings, 1 for her choker, 2 rings and 2 bracelets that hide underneath her sleeves)

-Erica had spent 9 years being Iruma's guardian angel.

- Being a Guardian angel is the angel equivalent of that one job you would get in high school, where eventually you would either move onto greener pastures or stay there forever.

- During her time in the human world, she was often interested in some manga/anime titles she was never able to actually check them out, let alone actually engage in them.

- Erica will be shipped with someone. Feel free to guess who! Or not if I've already gotten to that part lol (or if you read the tags...). I'll give you a hint: It's not Iruma.

- Erica Saved Iruma from certain death a total of 667 times before he was taken to the Netherworld.