𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-75 comments💬.

ZOHRA

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2024: 12 P.M.

"How many of you Moms are planning on breastfeeding your babies?" Chelsea the parenting instructor asked and I was one of the ladies to raise my hand.

I'm now seven months pregnant with the boys and time is flying by. I've gotten a lot bigger and everything has changed, except for the way my man looks at me everyday with a huge smile on his face.

I can say I'm so fucking tired of being pregnant. The constant kicking and raging hormones are driving me up the wall but I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Ok, that's a good percentage of you guys. Since we're on the breastfeeding topic, do any of you guys have any questions?" She asked, then Tribe raised his hand.

"Go on Mr. Washington." She encouraged with a smile.

"Thank you, I was wondering if the process would be uncomfortable for my fiancé. She already complains about having soreness around her breast area and I want her to be as comfortable as possible." He says, as he rubs my belly from behind me.

"At first the process is a bit uncomfortable and that goes for every person because after you give birth your breast become a lot more sensitive which may be painful. But there's a lot of items to help with the soothing of that, one item I suggest is the Frida's Mom postpartum breast kit." She responds, as he begins to write down the suggestion.

"Chloe, yes." She says.

"What if my baby doesn't latches onto my breast? I'm really terrified for that." The woman says, as I nod my head in agreement as well as some other ladies.

"Unfortunately, that can be a possibility for moms who want to breastfeed. The babe may not latch on correctly and that shouldn't discourage you at all, you could still pump the milk and place it inside of a bottle for the babe or go to the formula." She responded.

AN HOUR LATER

"What you and my kids want to eat, babydoll." Tribe asked, pulling out of the parking lot of the parenting building.

"Mmm, some dill pickle chips sounds so good right now. I need a big bag of them baby." I cheesed, while he mugged me.

"Ugh, I hate them chips. Yo breath be so stank, I'll get em though. What else you want like food, food?" He asked, causing me to face to window and move his hand off my thigh.

"A new man." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

"Huh?" He asked, cupping his ear.

"A new man." I said, looking at him then he nodded.

"You craving McDonald's or you want something else today?" He asked, ignoring my statement but I know it pissed him off because he sat up and put both hands on the wheel which caused his muscles to bulge.

"McDonald's, I want a twenty piece with a large fry and a large orange hi-c." I said, licking my lips thinking about the food.

"Alright." He responded, turning the music up.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

"I'm about to go out, I'll be back." Tribe said, grabbing his keys.

We were now home and I was watching TV on the couch while folding clothes for twins that he was supposed to be helping me with.

"Where you going? You're supposed to be helping me." I said, looking over by the door that he already had open.