Transfer To Ouran[1]

Chapter 1
Transfer To Ouran {✓}

It's been a week since Naoki arrived in Japan, he's been living at Morinozuka's since then. His father ask him to come back as soon as possible to Japan without telling him any reason, he just follow the order and come back but when he go to their house, the house was lock with the paper wrote

'Hizashi Family will be out for few weeks, please come back later'

He decided to stay at his fiance's house even if he had other house since he miss him.

♪•♪’’—Ω♦Ω—‘‘♪•♪

Naoki get up from bed half naked, his shirt was on the ground while Mori sleep naked beside him. He look into the mirror and saw his back were full with scratches, few of them were cover with blood but others are almost heal.

'maybe force him after long time, not a good idea' Naoki thought get into the shower. After few minutes, he come out and saw Mori still sleeping soundly on the bed. Naoki decide to wake him up by kissing him but Mori had wake up before he can even touch the bed.

"I just want to wake you up" Naoki said almost in sad tone, he really want to kiss Mori but he just hold it since he overdoing it last night. Mori stand up but shaking a little, Naoki just smile awkwardly. "Naoki.." he said staring at him, Naoki avoid the eye contact since he can feel Mori is mad at him for overdoing it.

"MORI, NAO-CHAN, IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!" The shout come from the dining room, the owner of the voice was Mitsukuni Haninozuka or known as Honey. Naoki immediately run to the dining room since he feel bad for Mori and couldn't dare to look at him.

When he come in the dining room, he saw his family sitting at the dining table having breakfast. "Naoki, sit" His father, Satoru said eating rice Naoki only can stare at his father dumbfounded. "Naoki, where's Takashi?" Ask Honey's father, it's seem all the family are there.

"Here" Mori said shortly taking a seat beside Satoshi and Naoki, he pinch Naoki's arm a little making him flinched. "What is that for??" Whisper Naoki with tear because of how strong Mori pinch him. "You think?" Mori whisper back glare at Naoki, Naoki know the answer but he still dare to be asking when Mori was in the bad mood.

The Haninozuka's family was sleep over at Morinozuka's house last night since they need to get there for a reason. Yasuchika sigh at the two, start to talking "You two should keep it down, it's too loud and it's disturbing me. I want to sleep not hear-" Before he cloud finish talking, Satoshi hit him using a stick and yell "DON'T BE IMPOLITE TO MORI-BRO!!!"

"DON'T BRING THAT THING TO DINING TABLE!"
"LEARN TO BE POLITE THEN!"
"Satoshi, stop it"
"Sorry, father"

Satoshi immediately went back to his seat and continue to eat his breakfast. Akira steal a glance at his oldest son and saw Naoki trying to feed Mori but failed as Mori put a fork in Naoki's mouth. The food were delicious as always but Naoki still feel a little bit of sad.

"I thought you guys out somewhere??" Naoki ask staring at his family dumbfounded since they are the one who wrote the note saying they will be out for few weeks. "Oh, we came back this morning" Mariane said smiling as she eat her breakfast leaving Naoki once again dumbfounded by the answer.

"Naoki, from today you will be going to school with Takashi and Mitsukuni" his father, Satoru said blankly as he continue to eating his breakfast. There's few minutes of silence until the young ones broke the silence by a sudden shout of 'eh'. "What?" Ask Satoru again staring at the kids with normal face.