Questions[2]

Chapter 3

Naoki, Mori and Honey sit at the same table which is Honey's table. Naoki just sipping on his tea meanwhile Mori and Honey serve the guests who's coming. Naoki didn't want to get involved when it's coming to serve someone because he know, he would mess it up.

The guests just staring at Naoki's perfect figure so does Tamaki who keep staring at him from up and down. I mean...

Naoki had tall and strong-builded body, he also having eyes that match his hair very well. Not to mention the ear piercing on his right ear making him look more handsome than he is. What a perfect pair for Morinozuka Takashi, such handsome and strong couple!

"Naoki-senpai, don't you want to become host?" Ask one of the girls blushing when Naoki turn towards her, he making a thinking face for a moment then answer politely "Nope." Mori sigh meanwhile Honey giggles at the answer, Naoki is still himself even if he is like that.

"Why? You would be a good host!" Said another girl sipping on her tea smiling, Naoki shrugged at her words. "Sorry but I have no interest in becoming a host" he said politely as he smiling "that sentence sound wrong, Nao-chan.." Honey said eating his cake staring at Naoki who's just ignored what he had said.

In Naoki's opinion wrong or not, it's still a sentence

"Haruhi also not interested but he still joined!" Another girl said smiling as she remember the first day she talk to Haruhi when she enter the host club. "He is?" Ask Naoki tilted his head then turn his attention to Haruhi's table, Haruhi just awkwardly smile then nodded.

"I thought he had interested..."
"Then how about you join host club?"
"Sorry but I only flirt with Takashi"

Naoki said with proud as he sipping his tea, the girls were fangirling over his words meanwhile Mori can only stare at him. "Kaoru and Hikaru also flirt with each other!" The first girl said smiling brightly as she remember when she is their guest, she paused a moment before saying "Their brotherly love is so beautiful~!"

'these girls sure is eager' Naoki thought to himself while awkwardly smile, he couldn't help but feel weird why these girls want him in host club that much. If anyone he thought would want him in host club, that's Tamaki. Well, the host and the guests do shared one kind of connection.

"You would make a good host! How about join us~?" Ask Tamaki with his 'princely' voice tone as he smile. All of the girls nodded meanwhile the other hosts just watch them talk. "You also can spend more time with Mori!" Tamaki said as he put one of his hand of Mori's shoulder, since when he stand there?

Naoki's eyes immediately sparkle when he heard that, he would love to spend more time with Mori and of course, Honey but he don't want to join it.

Reason... First, he is uninterested in becoming a host. Second, he doesn't want to meet or talk to these girls since he already had Mori. And last but least, he didn't want to stay with Tamaki because of how he act like.

The girls just staring at Naoki with sparkly eyes waiting for his answer, Naoki will say no again because he doesn't want to be in that club but then again he get to spend more time with Mori. The decision is too hard to make, he doesn't want to be a host but he want to spend more time with Mori.

"I will give my answer tomorrow"
"Why can't now?"
"I need to...... Meet my family!"
"But Nao-chan, you-"

Naoki put one of his hand on Honey's mouth as fast as he could before he finish his sentence. It's a lie anyway, he didn't need to meet his family in the time being. He want to get away from the question and the answer for that question.

"If that so...." Tamaki put his index finger on his chin, he seem to be tricked by Naoki. Before Tamaki had time to say anything, Naoki drag Mori from the club room. Tamaki order the twins to followed them but as soon as they get out from the club, they lose track of them.

They are in the unused classroom panting, they are far enough from the club but sadly they are out of breath. Mori glare at Naoki as if he was saying something, Naoki stop and laugh as if nothing happened. "Sorry, but I want you to answer my questions!" He said smiling facing towards Mori.

"Why did you enter host club? And why you never tell me anything?" Ask Naoki curios, Mori never said anything about him or Honey in host club or even said about his school life. If he ask him about school, he will only said "it's okay/it's normal"

Mori stay silent as Naoki stare at him, the two male sit on the floor inside the unused room. Naoki can only stare waiting for the answer from Mori to be heard. Naoki sigh after few minutes since there's no sign of Mori answering "you don't need to answer it then..."

"You think I should join the host club?"
"Don't know"
"But if I join, it will be fun to spend time with you.... but I hate flirting with the girls since I had you..."
"Do what you want to"

Naoki chuckles, he already used to this kind of conversation. Mori always answer his questions or others questions with nod, shook head or short answer.

The sound of bell ringing hit their ear, it signal to them it's already time for them to go home. Naoki stand out, patted his pants to wipe the dust from the floor he smile as he reach his hand out towards Mori.

"Let's go home, darling~"
"Alright, dear"

Naoki smile widely as he head that, Mori would always reply with 'dear' back to him if he said 'darling' he feel so happy right now. Naoki hold Mori's hand making their way out from the empty classroom but Naoki look left and right first before leaving the classroom.

'should I accept it?'

To be continue...