Prologue

Prologue:

Xender mansion is in chaos. People in uniform come and goes, while the house workers do their best to tend to their every needs. The usual peaceful atmosphere of the mansion was thrown into shambles and the tension is very heavy.

"Any news?" A man in control of it all asked his worker. Pyrion Xender. One of the most powerful man in terms of money and connection. He never liked disorder and likes everything done according to his plans. A man of true definition of 'full control'.

"No, sir." Tiim bagang na binalik ni Pyrion ang paningin niya sa kanyang laptop at mabilis na nag tipa sa keyboard. He's tracing every details left. Scouring every camera in the city for anything he could have missed. He's done this at least five times now, but it still gives him the same out put. 

Nothing. God-fucking-nothing

Marahas niyang tinapon ang kanyang laptop sa pader nang wala parin siyang nakukuhang kahit anong impormasyon. His outburst startled his workers, but they did not dare stop. No. Alam nilang mas delikado kapag tumigil sila sa ginagawa nila. He never thought na mababaliw siya ng ganito in a span of two days. Hindi niya alam kung paano niya hahanapin ang kailangan niya.

"What am I paying you all for?! Give me anything, goddamn it!" Pagbabaling niya sa mga tauhan niya.

"We are doing everything we can sir, but someone's blocking us. They're wiping every single detail we get close to." Buong tapang na pagsagot ng isang tauhan niya na mas lalo pang nagpagalit sa kanya. Whoever they are got all the resources they need to do this. He has the most elite workers and they still managed to outrun them. No. Hindi niya to matatanggap.

"Then get ahead of them. Type faster. Scour deeper. Dig up everything and anything! Find my wife!" 

"YES SIR!"

Where are you, Aila? I'll destroy the world if it means you'll come back safe in my arms.