Five

Chapter Five:

Aila

"Harder!" I groaned in frustration, but did so otherwise. I used my thighs as leverage and made my moves harder, forceful. I clutched his hand that came close and pinned it down. I smiled sa pagkunot ng noo niya.

"Like that?" My question came out breathier than intended. Habang habol habol ko ang hininga ko, I readied for another round. Umalis ako mula sa pagkakapatong sa kanya at tinulungan siyang tumayo.

"Needs more force." He grumbled, wiping the sweat on his forehead. Tumawa na lamang ako and moved my left hand to a 'come at me' motion.

"That's enough for today, Will. I need Aila for her new gears." I huffed at the interruption.

Just when it was getting good.

I glared mockingly the glasses wearing man standing down on the left corner of the ring. Tinungo ko kung saan siya nakatayo and leaned my body on the rope, peering down at him.

"I still have an hour, Diego. I'll come find you in your den after."

"No, you don't. Your fiancee to be messaged you. He asked if you're free for dinner at eight," Mukha siyang bagot habang ine-explain saken ang dahilan niya sa pag putol ng training time ko. My brows furrowed dahil alam kong may kasunod pa ang mga salita niya. Sa likod ng bagot niyang mukha ay ang pilyong mata niyang nangungusap.

"And I replied that you are. He'll pick you up at seven thirty." Mischief now showed on his smile. Marahas akong napatingin sa digital clock sa may dingding sa likod niya. Six fourty three.

Stupid Diego.

"Sana pala di ko na pinagkatiwala ang cellphone ko sayo." I said. Mabilis akong bumaba sa ring matapos kong tinanguhan si Will. I wiped my sweat with my loose shirt. The aircondition blew cold air to my heated face.

"That's unfair, Aila. I'm still learning your language. Tell me what you said." His eagerness made me laugh habang tinatanggal ko ang hand wrap ko. I pushed to door open that leads to the lockers. Once in front of the one with my name on it, I scanned my thumb on the scanner to open it. Kinuha ko mula rito ang towel ko at pamalit, which is my architect uniform of some sort.

"Aila, tell me." He said in a whiny voice. I rolled my eyes playfully at his antics bago pumasok sa shower room and left him waiting ouside.

Turning on the hot water, I made sure to scrub the sweat from my body. I dried my body afterwards and pulled my skirt and long sleeves on. Tinali ko na lamang ang medyo basa kong buhok and got out of the shower. Mabilis naman tumayo si Diego na nadatnan kong kinukulikot ang kanyang relo. I took my things inside my locker and beckoned him to lead the way.

"Come on. I only have thirty five minutes." Mabilis ang hakbang naming dalawa papunta sa lungga niya. We were greeted by fellow employees habang naglalakad.

Karson Architectural Firm is a cover up for what was happening under ground of the tall building. Though, there are real Architects upstairs, they are well informed of what is happening underground and was mostly family members of those who are working with us. We are a private sector called The Carrier. A group of highly trained people who are sent to carry out heavy duties the government can't do. Oo, alam ng gobyernong nag e-exist kami. We are an international group with limited agents to avoid information leak. Piling pili lamang kaming nakakapasok at hinahasa ng mabuti to ensure a hundred percent success rate.