Midnight Kisses

So yeah. It's 12 AM and it's a rainy night. Everyone at the hotel is asleep. The whole noise is nothing but rain and thunder.

Fan slowly opened his eyes, still feeling sleepy. He noticed that it was rainy "oh, rain... Not bad, this could be a good cold night sleep for me"

He then took a look at the clock "Huh? It's 12:07? Oh probably the rain woke me up" Fan thought to himself. A thunder struck again. He noticed that Test Tube woke up, too.

"Huh? Oh uhm... Sorry, Test Tube did I wake you up?" Fan asked, feeling concerned for her

"N-No not at all... The rain woke me up and... May I open the lamp?" Test Tube said to Fan, still tired

"Why?"

"Can I kiss you?" She asked

"Uhm... Okay?" Fan replied, still looking tired "I could kiss you"

Test Tube opened the lamp, gives Fan a warm kiss in the lips

Fan felt comfortable when Test Tube touched his lips "Mmh... Oh, honey... Your lips are so warm and... So soft... Mmh~" Fan gives her a long kiss.

Test Tube giggled "aww you love me on how warm my lips are? That's so nice of you"

"Shh" Fan said "Bot is asleep, we can't wake them up..."

"Oh, right" Test Tube felt worried about Bot "sorry about that"

"You know?" Fan paused for a moment

"What?" Test Tube asked

Fan smiled at her "You look cute when you sleep" Fan admitted

Test Tube felt flustered on his compliment and blushing so hard, burying herself with a pillow

Fan felt like teasing her "Aww look at you. You're trying to stop being cute but you still are"

"Stop it" Test Tube quietly said

Fan started to laugh at her "Okay okay fine... Why don't you hug me?"

She looked at Fan. Test Tube, then widened her arms and I joined him under the covers.

She hugged him tightly and placed Fan's hands on her back. They looked at each other for a while

She then looked down at his lips, Fan could tell that she  wanted to kiss him as much as he wanted to kiss her, too. Test Tube looked back at Fan and their lips made contact. Both of them don't remember how long it lasted, but it felt like forever.

They hugged each other tightly as they kissed each others lips softly. Then, they broke the kiss and Test Tube buried herself to Fan.

"Yawn... I feel tired... Let's sleep together, now. Darling"

Test Tube puts her sleeping mask on "goodnight"

"I love you"

"I love you too, darling..."

They slept together peacefully.