How To Make Fan Cry

October 17th

Paintbrush's POV:

I am adjusting my camera to get ready for my video.

"Ahem... hello, internet! Today I'm going to give 5 ways on how to make Fan cry like a baby! Let's go with it!"

"Step 1: Criticize him with everything he likes! First of all, he's a fan of everything and I'm going to him and tell him his tastes on everything sucks! Hey Fan!"

"Huh?" He asked.

"Your music taste sucks!" I said, laughing at him.

"Th- that's not very nice :( "

"Yeah! And also, you like Harry Potter!? Pathetic! And also, what's this I hear about you buying Green Day albums!? BAHAHAHA!!! Your music sucks!!!"

Fan started to flow tears.

"Yeah, Fan! Cry me a river! XDXDXD!!!"

Fan then started to bawl, running away.

"Alright, done! Fan is such a sensitive boy and that's what we like about his personality! He's so sensitive that we could make fun of him!"

"Step 2: break his stuff! Like his phone! I'm going to break it in front of him!"

Fan is at our bedroom, using his phone.

"Hey Fan! Mind if I borrow that phone of yours?" I ask.

"Fine..."

I then threw the phone. "Whoops! Silly me!" I then laughed.

Fan then ran to see if his phone is still okay. It's not.

"But... Test Tube made this phone for... me..." He sniffled.

"Yeah, so? Your phone is so lame. Buy a new MePhone 15 Pro. It has a USB-C."

"But I can't afford one..." He said as he took the phone pieces and walked away whilst crying.

"Loser... Anyway, Step 3: punch him in the face!"

I ran towards him and then punched him.

He starts to cry.

"Aww, you look cute!"

He then ran away.

Fan's POV:

I ran and ran until I saw the vending machine. I then got inside the vending machine, then went to Test Tube and tugged her lab coat.

"Huh?" She turned her head to look at me. "Oh, hey Fan! Is... everything alright? What happened?"

"P-" I paused because I'm too sad to fully process what I was saying.

"Go ahead, hun... I won't bite..." She said as she smiled at me comfortingly.

"Paintbrush Sniff bullied me, broke my phone and he... Sniff he even punched me in the face..." I said as I started to cry again.

"Shh, there, there, hunny... mommy's going to talk to them but first, I must do an experiment." Test Tube said as she continues her experiment.

I then went away.

Paintbrush's POV:

"Step 4: try flirting with him in an uncomfortable way! That'll make him cry and I tried that once and he CRIED!!! Let's go see him!"

I then entered the room as I saw him with tissues on the bed.

"Painty... Stay away!" Fan said as he hid him in a blanket.

"Aww, Fan~ you're so adorable~" I said as I got rid of the blanket and nuzzled his nose.

"You're making me... uncomfortable, Paintbrush..." Fan started to whimper. "Let go..."

"But I'm still having fun with you~" I then put my fingers inside his mouth, causing him to moan.

"Mmmph..." He starts to cry.

"That's right~ cry me a river." I laughed as I touched his waist until I reach the...

Door opens

"Ah!" I yelled as I got rid of his waist. "T-Testy, h-hi there! Nothing bad happening here! Just... just trying to comfort Fan uhm..."

"Save it. Fan told me everything about you."

"Oh dear..."

"You know what happens when you would hurt my baby." She then reached for her belt.

"Bend over now."

I scoffed and laughed. "That doesn't scare me."

"Oh really? You have two choices, then. The spanking paddle or become a KitKat like from years ago."

"Uhm..."

"I said DO YOU WANT THE PADDLE OR DO YOU WANT ME TO SNAP YOU AND TURN YOU INTO A KITKAT, YOU WORTHLESS PERSON WHO GOT REJECTED TO ART SCHOOL!?"

"The paddle..." I said as I bent over.

"That's more like it."

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Did you learn your lesson?"

"Yeah... I'm sorry..."

"That's more like it."

I then left the room.

~690 words.