Spanking

October 5th

Test Tube's POV:

I looked over at Fan's phone while he's gone shopping. Because I just want to know if he's been doing... weird stuff.

"So let's see what he's been searching. Okay... 'Spoiled Lemon iHeartRadio meltdown' uhm, that's... kind of weird, to say the least. Okay what's this? 'Is Green Day collaborating with Spoiled Lemon?' What a moron... huh!?"

I clicked on what website he was on earlier. "Inanimate Insanity... rule 34!?"

I looked at the website and... it was... absurd!

"Okay, my boyfriend really needs to learn a lesson from me. The one and only Test Tube. That he shouldn't look at those things without my permission!"

I saw Fan walk home. "Hi, hun!"

I gave him a serious expression. "Hey, Fan. Let's talk."

"Whatever it is, it wasn't me this time!"

"It's different from that." I said as I folded my arms...

"Let's go to my lab, shall we?"

At the lab

Fan's POV:

I am really confused what's going on here. Why is Test Tube mad at me?

"Uhm... Test Tube? Why are you so mad? I'm not cheating!" I exclaimed.

"I want you to explain why you were looking at II Rule 34, Fan." Said Test Tube with a disappointed look.

"Oh... uhm... because uhm..." I was so nervous I can't even speak clearly.

"Explain it clearly, if you please."

"Sigh Because... it was to look at people's drawings, okay?"

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm telling the truth!"

"If that is so, then why were you spending 2 hours on that site, hmm?"

I was sweating a lot, Test Tube looked at me with a glare.

"I don't even want to know. I know already."

"Are you breaking up with me?" I nervously asked.

"No. Something worse than that." Test Tube evilly said.

"Uhm... are you gonna give me another scar like from 2 years ago!?"

"No, silly." She said.

"Then what!?" I'm starting to feel anxious.

"I'm going to spank you with my belt." She said.

"Huh!? You're gonna smack me!?"

"That's right. You deserve a lashing from me. Now, go to my bedroom. I think you deserve a lesson for doing that." She said.

I went to the bedroom as she came along with me.

"Bend over."

I did as she said.

"Good boy. Smack This is for hiding from me, smack This is for looking at crappy rule 34 drawings of us, smack and this is for being so naughty to your mommy Test Tube." She finished hitting me. "Also, one more thing."

"Huh?"

"I will take your phone from you for one whole month."

I start to whimper, feeling not the same without my phone. "But... I just got that..."

"Too bad, Fan. This is what you get for searching those." She took my phone, hiding it on her cabinet.

"Aww... but-"

"Are you talking back? Oh, you'll be spanked for that as well." She then hit me with her belt.

"Ow!"

"This is what I call "tough love", Fanny boy."

"It hurts... my back is hurt..." I said weakly.

"I'm sorry, Fan... d-don't cry... please?"

"Sniffles I... I won't cry... I promise..."

"Good!" She then patted my head.

"Ow... it hurts a lot..."

"Aww, are you complaining? I'm sorry, a good parent knows that you should discipline a child when they complain."

I was so confused on her statement. "But you're not my mom!"

"But I'm older than you. And you act as a malewife. So I'm the girlboss around here." She said with a serious tone "Ready for another smack?"

"Fine..."

Then, she repeatedly hit my back.

Paintbrush's POV:

So yeah. Me and Lightbulb are strolling nearby the vending machine. And we got in there.

"Hello, nerdy couple!" Lightbulb declared as we saw the scene.

"Woah." We jinxed.

"Holy jeebweezer, what the bloody Mac n cheese is going on in here?" I asked Test Tube, raising an eyebrow.

"You dare use my own words against me!?" She asked me.

"Jeez, girl. Ya mad?" I asked, mockingly.

"Well, that's Test Tube for you, Painty." Lightbulb said.

"Whatevs. Anyway, why are you hitting your own boyfriend?"

"It's a long story." Test Tube then caressed Fan. "I was just teaching him a lesson.

"Oh..."

~705 words. Okay. Not bad.