Sorry, Fan...

October 6th

Fan's POV:

I woke up from my heavy slumber, still cannot get rid of the memory that the fact Test Tube slapped my cheeks...

"Augh..." I groaned, as I took my moody octopus.

Then, I turned the mood from happy to angry.

"That'll make her sorry."

I walked out of our room to get a glass of water.

Test Tube's POV:

I just woke up from my slumber, realizing Fan is gone.

I saw his moody octopus with an angry look.

"Oh... I know why his octopus is mad." I got up from our bed. "Good thing I bought him that for his birthday."

Fan's POV:

Just got back from our room. I saw Test Tube look at me.

"sigh Hey, Test Tube..." I said to her, still unhappy about what just happened.

"Hey Fan... I just want to say... I'm sorry..." Test Tube then kissed me.

I looked at her with a sad expression. "Do something to make me feel better, Test Tube..."

"Okay, fine..."

She walked out of our room as I hid myself on a blanket.

"She better come back here with some good gifts..." I said.

Trophy's POV:

Me and Cheesy are arguing at the hallway because of a silly reason.

"Look Cheesy, everyone knows Mozzarella cheese is better than Swiss cheese!" I exclaimed at him. "It has more nutrition, more deliciousness and- oh hey, Test Tube! Hey, that's weird."

"What's weird?" She asked me.

"I kinda notice that you and Fan feel so gloomy. I always saw you two as a happy couple... what happened?" I asked, feeling concerned for the two.

"Nothing personal..." she said as she walked away.

So, anyway. Me and Cheesy continued arguing.

"I mean, Cheesy, look. You are literally a block of cheese with holes on! Which is why I'm sticking with mozzarella cheese."

"gasp I'm sorry, a block of cheese with holes on, you say?" Cheesy asked, glaring at me.

"Well, it's true tho..."

"But you just said that in a mean way!"

I am guessing that this fight is going non-stop.

Paper's POV:

Yeah. Being co-manager is the most boring job I have ever recieved. And then, I saw Test Tube walk on my desk.

"Hey, Test Tube! What's up?" I asked, excitingly.

Test Tube cleared her throat "Hey, Paper... so I've heard OJ stalled a shop on this hotel area and uhm... where is it?"

"Oh uhm... keep walking on the hall to the left and you will see the party room. And then, you turn your direction to right, you will see the shop. Did you understand?" I asked.

Test Tube then wrote down what I just said and she nodded. "Yep! I definitely understood what you said. Thanks, Paper!"

"Anytime!"

She then walked away.

Test Tube's POV:

I walked to the store, buying Fan some candy to make him happy.

"Reese's, M&Ms, , Twix, no not that! Fan hates those! Ooh, Coke! Cookies, and some marshmallows!" I said as I put those on a shopping cart.

At the background, Marshmallow is looking at me in horror that the fact I'm feeding Fan her own kind.

Back at their hotel room

I saw Fan, hiding on a blanket. With the angry moody octopus outside the blanket.

"Hey, Fan!" I said, trying to cheer up Fan. "I bought you something... I hope it could cheer you up..."

I put the sweet treats on our bed and then Fan took them, along with the moody octopus plushie thing.

"Well?"

The answer I got: still angry.

"Oh... okay..."

At KFC

"He likes food. On KFC? Man, he really has some poor taste on restaurants. What does he like? I'll try... nuggets and chicken sandwich." I said to myself, ordering them.

Back at our room

Back at our room, I gave Fan the chicken sandwich and the nuggets that I have bought.

"Here ya go, dear!"

Fan snatches them all.

"Me and my octopus are still angry. I like Burger King now."

"Okay, sweetie... I'll buy you a whopper..."

Time skip

At the background, Trophy and Cheesy are still fighting.

"Fan... I hope you're happy now... because I bought you 5 whoppers... and 3 buckets of fries."

I then put the food beside Fan, who's hiding inside a blanket and he keeps the food.

I saw the octopus which is still mad.

"sigh... here, Fan. Have my money..."

He took it, still angry.

"Or, have all the money I have on my hand! Buy something nice, or something..."

He took them all, still mad.

"Fan... I'm very sorry... oh, I got it! I think I know what you want from me..."

I ran towards the lab, opened my cabinet and took the phone I took from him.

Back at the hotel

"Oh, Fan! Look what I got! It's something special!" I then put the phone on the bed.

He took it, along with the moody octopus.

I gasped in shock.

The octopus changed from angry to happy! Fan then got out of the blanket!

"Well?"

"Thank you, Test Tube! You made me happy! Very happy!" He said as he hugged me.

"Aww, you wanted your special phone this whole time?" I asked, patting his head gently.

"Yeah..." Fan then buried his face on my chests.

"Okay, then... I'm sorry for being such a big meanie to you..."

"It's okay... I forgive you..."

"I love you, Fan!"

"I love you too..."

And yeah. We got on the bed, eating the whoppers together.

"Actually, these are pretty good!" I exclaimed.

"So you'll like Burger King rather than stupid Wendy's now?"

"Yep!" I said, kissing Fan.

"I love you!"

"Love you too, hun... love you too..."

We then ate all of the burgers and I took the nuggets.

"Hey, give me some!" Fan pouts.

"Okay, fine." I have him nuggets so yeah.

"Are you worried that we might get fat?"

"Honey, we're just cartoon characters. There's no metabolism here..."

"Oh, okay then..."

He then kept snuggling on my body.

~1000 words. Wow. That's long.