Frienemies

Icey: Sirena, why aren't you talking to me??? *She asks in a worried voice.*

Sirena: *She makes a really mad face before she talks.* BECAUSE, YOU F-ING TOOK ALL OF MY ARTWORK THAT I DISPLAYED ACROSS THE SCHOOL, TORE IT UP AND REPLACED IT WITH YOUR'S!!!! *She angrily yells.*

Icey: I-I didn't do that!!! Why would I do that?!?! I love your artwork!!! *She says with her voice filled with anxiety.*

Sirena: I DON'T KNOW?!?! Because, maybe your jealous, maybe you hate my artwork,MAYBE YOU HATE ME!!!!! *She screams at Icey.*

Icey: First of all, I don't hate you, but you accusing me of being jealous and hating your artwork is definitely CAUSING ME TO HATE YOU!!!! *She angrily screams back at Sirena.*

Sunset: Just what I like to hear, the sound of two best friends fighting. Great job Sunny, you did it again. *She whispers to herself in an evil tone as she's watching Icey and Sirena fight from a dark hallway where she can't be seen.*

Icey: YOU KNOW WHAT?!?! MAYBE YOU TOOK DOWN AND TORE YOUR OWN ARTWORK AND REPLACED IT WITH MINE SO YOU CAN ACCUSE ME OF DOING IT AND BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY HATE MY F-ING GUTS!!!!! *She angrily yells with tears in her eyes.*

Sirena: WHAT?!?! ME?!?!?! WHY WOULD I TEAR DOWN MY OWN ARTWORK AND REPLACE IT WITH YOUR'S?!?!?! *She angrily remarks.*

Icey: BECAUSE MAYBE YOU HATE ME, YOU WANT TO ACCUSE ME OF SOMETHING AND GET ME IN TROUBLE!!!! *She screams as she's starting to cry even more.*

Sirena: You know what, let's make an agreement TO NEVER EVER TALK AGAIN AND TO NOT BE BFFs ANYMORE!!!! *She angrily screams back as she even starts to tear up a bit too. These two clearly don't want to see their friendship end.*

Icey: DEAL!!!! I'll never text you, call you, facetime you OR EVEN LOOK AT YOU AND YOUR ARTWORK EVER THE F**K AGAIN!!!! *She screams and cries.*

Sirena: GOODBYE ICEY!!! *She angrily yells as she walks away from Icey.*

Icey: GOODBYE SIRENA!!! *She also angrily yells as she walks away from Sirena and wipes a tear from her face.*

Sunset: My plan sure worked, didn't it??? *She evily whispers to herself as she also laughs to herself a bit.*

Icey then leaves the scene feeling absolutely awful. Her and Sirena have never had a fight like that before and it was just really painful to say goodbye to her BFF in such a harsh way. Her and Sirena have been through so much together and to just end their friendship is something very heartbreaking for Icey. She never thought she would ever see the day where her and Sirena end their friendship. Even though her's and Sirena's friendship has come to an end, she had to find some way to move on, right??? And it wasn't just Sirena whom she had a falling out with today, it seemed like her whole friend group had a falling out today, like Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash were all sitting at separate tables at lunch today, giving each other dirty looks and Fluttershy and Pinkie kept talking bad about each other to Icey, were giving each other dirty looks and were also sitting at completely different tables at lunch. Something definitely wasn't right.  There must've been someone or something behind this, although Icey didn't think so, she thought everyone was just having a bad day or something. After lunch, she kinda decided to get back at Sirena a little bit. She decided to ruin Sirena's whole music set up, since she thought that Sirena was trying to get her in trouble earlier. She knows getting revenge isn't right, but she just couldn't help herself and kinda felt bad afterwards. She went home just feeling absolutely awful about herself and everything else that happened today. Sunset felt SUPER happy that she was able to start splitting their whole friend group apart, although there was a little part of her that felt sad for Icey. As much as she liked seeing Icey and Sirena fight, she hated the sight of Icey being hurt, but she didn't wanna admit it to herself. Before Icey goes to bed, she goes on her friendship gram, my stable and snapgab profiles to change her bio from "This is my BFF @ songtail" to "We are no longer friends @ songtail" and she also deleted all of her posts with Sirena in it and unfollowers her. She felt really sad doing it, but it was for the best. After all, she didn't wanna go on any of her socials, see anything of Sirena's and get sad. This was kinda her way of protecting her emotions. She puts her phone down on her nightstand, just sits in bed and starts to cry A LOT, so much to the point where she cries herself to sleep. She's really REALLY sad that her and Sirena aren't friends anymore and just can't get over it. She honestly just can't get over her whole friend group falling apart. Sunset went home that day feeling AMAZING!!! She felt like she accomplished something, although seeing Icey sad kinda made her feel a little sad too, but the good part is that now that their friend group is broken, no one and I mean NO ONE can step in her way and ruin her future plans. The next day, Icey comes to school looking very messy and sulking. Her hair was a mess, her clothes were stained with food and makeup from all her crying and her pants were ripped. She woke up this morning and started crying again, so she had makeup all over face. Before her classes started, she quickly went to the bathroom to clean up so she can look somewhat presentable. She dashs outta the bathroom and gets to her first class just before the bell rings. Just before her third class, she goes to her art studio and sees Fluttershy's animals ruining everything in there and this makes her FURIOUS. She slams the door and texts Fluttershy to come over there. Fluttershy then comes and sees the mess in Icey's art studio.