Chapter 6 : That silent scolding!!

Opening her eyes , and blinking a few times , Karishma gulped her throat seeing the concerned and tensed face of her 'jiji' . She shifted her gaze and understood that it was the resting room of her tuition centre . 

" Abhi kaisa lag raha ? "

Miss Singh asked .

" Better "

Karishma nodded .

" Mam apse baat toh ho gayi , ab aap izazaat de toh ghar jaaye isko leke "

Haseena asked while passing a death glare to Karishma .

" Heiinn 😳 , baat bhi ho gayi !!! Ab toh baachne ke bilkul chance nahi dikh raha 😭 "

" Ji Haseena , bilkul "

Miss Singh nodded .

" Chalo "

Haseena spoke , and Karishma gulped in fear already imagining the upcomings. She didn't speak and got up slowly and followed her jiji , passing a nod to Aayra .

" Test tha aaj ? "

Haseena asked after reaching home .

" Ghar pohchke hi sidha kaun test ke puchte hai yaar jiji 🥺 "

Karishma tried initiating a conversation with Haseena , but no use . Haseena did not reply , and her silence demanded the answer to her question.

" H..hua hain jiji "

Karishma fumbled , already scared of Haseena's anger .

" Papers ? "

Karishma got up from the sofa and went to bring the papers from her bag , while Haseena was watching her out sternly .

" Kuch dinon mai exam hai aur maharani yahi haalat bana liye apna !! "

She mumbled to herself in disbelief . Karishma got the papers and handed them to her , standing at a distance .

" Idhar aake baith !! "

Haseena ordered and Karishma dared no more to disobey .

" Ahaan... Marks is good... Keep it up .... Ba... Karishma "

Although she wanted to praise her baccha for her performance , but the incident and mam's complaints flashed before her eyes , and she maintained her strict posture . And here Karishma understood that the only possibility that her jiji could melt was fully zero now .

" Room mei jaao rest kar lo "

Haseena ordered taking the test paper and Karishma's bag to her room . As soon as Haseena left , Karishma could feel a layer of tears making it's way out from her eyes . 

" Phirse jiji 🥺 "

She mumbled before running to the washroom . She sprinkled water right into her face , unable to stop her tears.

A past incident flashed before her eyes , when she had raised her hand for the same reason in school.

Flashback-

" Jo karna hai karo , just do anything you want!!! Na mujhe kuch sun'na hai , aur na hi kuch kehna hai mujhe "

Haseena said angrily looking at her sister who was bowing her head down ...

" Ab yeh sar jhukake guilty ban'ne ka naatak mat karna mere saamne , laga denge ek khichke "

" Jiji please ... "

Karishma gave a last try , but Haseena paid no heed to her words .

" Himmat toh dekho zara apni ... Maana karne ke baad bhi wahi same chiz karni hai toh baat mat karo humse!! Jaao ... "

" Jiji woh "

Haseena showed her palm to stop ...

" Har naye din bas complaints aani hai school se , padhayi karne jaati ho ya kya karti ho bhagwaan hi jaane!! "

Haseena was angry beyond limits ...

" Jiji padhayi toh kar leti hun na "

Karishma replied , still looking down at the floor ...

" Phirse!!! Phirse ulta jawaab ... Padhai karne se saari galtiyan maaf nahi ho jaati ... Irritate mat karo , jaao yaha se ...."

Karishma did not move still .

" Jaa rahi ho ya ghar se nikal de tujhe haa "

Haseena shouted , causing Karishma to flinch .

Flashback end

Karishma sprinkles water one more time onto her face ...

" Last time phir bhi toh baat ki thi aap , tchh kya hoga is baar .... "

Karishma comes out of the washroom , and glances at the closed door of her ' jiji ' with closed eyes ...

" Face toh karna hi hai "

She closes her eyes to muster enough courage .... Reaching to the closed entrance of the room , she decides to call ...

" Jiji "