chapter 2- first day.

It's the next day and I wake up early to get ready so I actually ended up sleeping for an hour and a half. But it's fine I'm used to it.
I take a shower and change into some nice clothes making sure they cover my arm well not showing my scars and cuts.

I go downstairs to the kitchen and grab a coffee. I see my dog whose name is Lilo and say goodbye to her since I won't be seeing her too soon. My adoptive parents walk over to me and let me know it's time to go. Once harry arrives I go say bye to my parents.
"Bye guys, I'll send you letters I promise." I say hugging them.
I go outside and meet harry who was waiting for me.
"Hey harry." I say.
"Hey y/n, you exited for today?" Harry asks.
"Yeah but I'm more nervous."
"Don't be most people there are nice and I'm sure they'll like you."
"Yeah, sure."
We walk to the car and but my things In the truck then we get into the car and see molly on the driver's seat and Ron next to her.
"Oh, hey guys! Thanks for picking me up."
"No worries sweetie harry is like our family which makes you part of the family too." Molly says.
"Yeah man, and me and Harry get to skip a bunch of morning classes to get you there."
"Yeah, I mean we would be in Snape's class right now so this is way better."
"I've heard about Snape a bit, is he really that terrible?"
"You have no idea."
"Well, that's great."
We drive to the train station and say bye to molly then we get to platform 9 ¾ and after waiting for about two minutes we get into the train heading to Hogwarts. After a few hours we make it to our destination and get to Hogwarts. It is now lunch time at Hogwarts so everyone is walking into this place Ron and Harry call the great hall. Why couldn't I do this first part when nobody's here? I hate being in front of a lot of people.
Ron and Harry go sit down at the Gryffindor table and professor McGonagall walks with me to the front of the hall.
Professor Dumbledore gets up and says he has a short speech.
Everyone stops talking and looks at him. I feel a pit in my stomach at the sight of all of them focusing on this. Now is not the time to have a panic attack. Just pretend you're cool no one needs to know.
"Today we are going to be sorting our newest student to a house. He's 15 so he will be in the same grade as his brother. Everybody please welcome y/n potter, brother of Harry Potter." Dumbledore says and once he says my name I hear a bunch of people whispering about it.
McGonagall tells me to walk forward and sit under the sorting hat.
"Hmmm.. another potter I see.. just like your brother you are very brave and independent.. however you are a very determined and unique person.. you would be great in Gryffindor... But I think you would fit better at... Slytherin!"
Shit. The one house they warned me about not getting into.
Everyone starts clapping expecially the Slytherin table and as I get up I look at my brother who has a worried look on his face. That's just great. What a great way to start this.
I go to the Slytherin table and see this girl wave at me to sit with her so I do that.
"Hey there, I'm pansy." She says shaking my hand.
"Hey, I'm y/n. Thanks for letting me sit here."
"No problem. Boys, you wanna introduce yourselves?"
"Oh, yeah, hey I'm blaize."
"I'm Theodore."
"I'm Enzo."
"I'm draco and he's mattheo." He says pointing to this cute guy sat Infront of me on the other side of the table who just looks up at me and smiles.
MATTHEOS POV:
Great. Another fucking potter I have to deal with. Draco introduces me to him and when I look up I realize how handsome he is, I couldn't really see what he looked like all the way up there but now that I can he's very cute.. that doesn't matter tho because I'll probably end up hating him like I hate his brother.
"So, a potter in Slytherin who would've thought huh?" Draco says.
"Well, not me. Although I barely know anything about this school so being in Slytherin doesn't mean much to me." He says. His voice is so calming I could listen to it for hours.
"Mattheo, your staring." Theodore says teasing me as I realize I've been staring at y/n this whole time. I quickly look away and hear Theodore laugh so I give him a death glare which shuts him up.
"If you want to I could show you around the school." Pansy says.
"Oh, I think my brother wanted to show it to me but thank you for the offer."
"No problem."
"You're really gonna hang around those idiots in Gryffindor?" Draco asks.
"I mean, hes my brother I kind of have to."
"You know you don't really look too much like harry, you're more handsome." Pansy says flirting with him which makes me angry for some reason.
"Uh, thanks?" He says laughing.
Y/NS POV:
"Aren't you gonna eat y/n?" Blaize asks.
"Oh, I ate back at home I'm not hungry."
"Okay."
After talking to them for a bit I go to the hallway and see my brother with two other people.
"Hey harry, Ron. Who's this?" I say looking at the girl with them.
"Oh yeah that-"
"I'm Hermione granger. Harry's friend."
"Oh, cool. Nice to meet you. I'm y/n."
"I know. He told us about you."
They show me around Hogwarts since I only start going to the classes tomorrow and after that I make my way to my dorm. I don't know who my roommate is yet but I guess I'll see when I get there.
I walk into the room and see no one's here at the moment they're probably in class. I put my things on the empty side of the room. I spend a few hours organizing my things making sure I don't take much space though.
I find a small bag in my luggage with a nite from my parents. The note says: 'just wanted to give you some things. Sending so much love. Hope you like it there with your brother. -mom and dad (and Lilo :D)'
I smile at the note and open the bag to see like a few drinks and some chocolate bars. I notice there's a mini fridge on both sides of the room so I put those things in my one. I sit on my bed get my headphones to listen to some music and get my sketchbook and start drawing to pass the time. After a while I hear someone walking in so I take off my phones and look to see who it is.
Goddamit it's mattheo. It just had to be the cutest guy I've seen here.
"Oh, hey mattheo. They assigned me to this room is that okay with you?" I say.
"Yeah, I guess that's fine." He says.
MATTHEOS POV:
So, the new good looking guy is my roommate. This definitely will be easy to deal with. I see he's drawing something and I look over to it without him noticing it. He's drawing someone, he's actually pretty good at it. Whatever it's not like I give a shit anyways.
It's now time for dinner so me and y/n head to the great hall.
When we get there I sit next to Theodore and y/n sits next to pansy and draco.
Y/NS POV:
"Hey y/n, why weren't you in class today?" Pansy asks.
"Oh, yeah I'm only starting class tomorrow I had to set up my things." I say.
"Cool, who's your roommate?"
"Mattheo." I say slightly blushing.
"Oh, by the way tomorrow night were having a Slytherin party after curfew if you wanna come." Draco says.
"C'mon, I bet potter doesn't do parties. He is probably too innocent for them." Mattheo says.
"That's where you're wrong mattheo, sounds fun, count me in." I say, leaving mattheo with a bit of a surprised expression.
"Hell yeah!" Enzo says.
"I'm surprised, y/n." He says ironically.
"C'mon, I've gone to many parties before it's not like it's anything new."
"So, what do you like to do besides partying?"
"I mostly like to draw."
"You'd have to teach me sometime I'd love to spend more time with you." Pansy says flirting with me. She probably does that as a joke I think I look pretty gay they all probably know already.
MATTHEOS POV:
Pansy flirts with y/n again making him laugh a bit. Why the fuck Is this annoying me so much? He can flirt with whoever he wants I don't even know him.
"Looks like Matty here is jealous~" Enzo says taunting me.
"Shut the fuck up and don't call me that ever again."
Y/NS POV:
I only eat an apple while the rest of them eat dinner and then I decide to head to my room.
After a while mattheo walks in too and we go to bed.