chapter 5- game.

It's been a few months since I started going to Hogwarts and I'm loving it here. I do miss my family but we have been talking through letters.
I became very good friends with the Slytherin guys and pansy and also Harry's friends but mostly George and Fred out of them.
Me and mattheo started hanging out a lot which is good cause I was afraid my roommate wouldn't like me.
I still have cut myself these past months but I'm not having as many panic attacks lately which is good. No one knows about it tho.
Today the guys have a quidditch match against Hufflepuff. I'm gonna be cheering for Slytherin but I would be happy if any of them won because I have friends in both houses.
The match is about an hour and a half after lunch so I get to wish them good luck. I go to the great hall and walk over to  the guys.
"Hey guys!" I say walking over to them.
"Y/n! Hey!" They say.
"I know you're gonna go and get ready for the match but I wanted to say good luck."
"Thanks! Wait it's your first time watching a match right?" Draco says.
"Yeah."
"Oh, well then we have to win for you!" Enzo says in a silly tone putting his arms around my shoulders which causes mattheo to give him a death stare making him take his arms off me.
"We have to go now, see you later y/n." Blaize says.
They all walk away besides mattheo.
"Good luck mattheo!" I say giving him a hug which makes him smile and blush.
"Thanks y/n, I'll make sure to earn some points for you." He says winking at me then walking to the others.
I go to where Cedric is to also wish him good luck.
"Hey Cedric!"
"Y/n! How are you?" Cedric says.
"I'm good, just wanted to say good luck."
"Thanks, I'll see you out there." He says hugging me and giving me a smile.
I go meet some of my friends then I go to the bleachers since the game starts in like five minutes.
The whole school is here to watch it. I can't imagine dealing with that much stress.
Most of the people around me are Slytherins but some aren't. I see harry, Hermione and the weasleys walking over to me.
"Hey guys!" I say hugging them.
"We couldn't leave you alone on your first game now could we?" Fred says getting next to me as George gets on my other side.
The game starts and so far everything seems to be going smoothly. It's now the end of the match and the game is a tie so far.
MATTHEOS POV:
We have about three minutes till the game ends so we have to make at least one last point.
Cedric catches the ball and when he does that he spots y/n in the crowd and winks at him before going to try and make a point. I see y/n roll his eyes and smile while the Weasley twins taunt him for it.
I get pissed off so I try to get the ball and when I succeed at that I fly to one of the hoops which is heavily protected. I'm able to trick the keepers and in the last minute of the game I make our winning point. The game ends and I see everyone cheering, especially Slytherins but I only look over at y/n as my team comes flying up to me to celebrate.
I see y/n jumping up and down with a huge smile while cheering.
"Go mattheo!!" I hear him cheer which makes me smile.
"Fuck yeah, dude you did it!" Blaize says.
We get out of the arena and change back to our uniforms after the game then head to the great hall where the Slytherin house will be celebrating.
I get there and see y/n talking to the guys.
Once he spots me he comes running over to me and hugs me as I spin him around smiling.
"Mattheo! I'm so proud of you you were amazing!" He says.
"I told you I'd win for you." I say.
"And you did! By the way I just passed by a lot of girls who want to congratulate you. You seem to be quite popular." He says with a teasing tone. If only he knew the only person I care about out of any of them is him..
"Yeah, well I am amazing~"
"Yeah yeah, whatever pretty boy." He says.
"You know you agree, handsome." I say teasing him.
He blushes at my comment and then sees our friends walking over.
My friends come up to us and we celebrate the win.
"You guys were amazing!" Y/n says hugging them.
"Thanks y/n!" Blaize says.
"I think y/n is our good luck charm." Draco says joking.
"Yeah, now we have to take you to every game we play." Enzo says playfully putting his arms around his shoulders.
"Yeah, well I'm now you're number one fan so you can count on me always being there."
We go to the next classes.
Me and y/n walk together to our class and just as we enter the room Cedric comes up to him.
"Hey y/n! You don't mind me stealing him for a second do you riddle?" Cedric says putting him arms around y/ns shoulders.
I fucking hate diggory. I would punch him right now but I know y/n wouldn't like it.
"No, why would I care?" I say as I walk to an empty seat and sit down.
"I'll be right back mattheo." Y/n says.
Y/n goes talk to Cedric and Enzo and Theodore sit behind me.
"Bro, looks like Cedric is really into y/n huh?" Theodore says.
"Yeah, looks like it." I say clenching my jaw.
"I heard he's gonna ask him out soon." Enzo says.
"What?"
"Yeah, man I mean I'm surprised you didn't know you're the one who's obsessed with y/n."
"I'm not obsessed with him! Now do me a favor and shut up."
Y/n walks over to us.
Y/NS POV:
"Sorry about that, I'm back." I say sitting next to mattheo.
"What were you two talking about?"
"Nothing's important, why?"
"Nothing, just wondering."
"He was just asking if I wanted to hangout with him just you know, not related to school. I don't know I said I'd let him know if I wasn't doing anything this Friday."
Mattheo rolls his eyes with and annoyed expression and the grip on his pen gets tighter.
"Well, tell him you can't do that cause you're gonna spend the day with us." Enzo says, making mattheos expression change from angry to more relaxed.
"I am?"
"Yep, were gonna do something."
"Like what?"
"Something, so tell him you can't make it." Theodore says.
"Uh, ok."
I walk over to Cedric and tell him I forgot I had plans with the guys then go back to my seat cause the class was about to start.
"Are you also going mattheo?" I ask.
"Why, you want me to?" He says in a flirty tone.
"You know what forget it-"
"I'm kidding, I'll go."
"Good."
"Good."
After that we continue our day like normal. Night time comes around and after eating dinner we go to bed after this exhausting day.