chapter 4- jealous boy.

It's the next day and I wake up and see mattheo isn't in our room so I'm guessing he already went to meet the other ones downstairs for breakfast. I have a really bad headache so I take a pain pill with my antidepressants. I don't feel the need to throw up or anything so I take a quick shower. I don't remember everything I did last night I hope I didn't do anything weird or annoying. If I'm already this annoying sobre I can't even imagine how I am drunk. What if they don't like me anymore? I start having a panick attack but I notice the time and we only have 30mins before our classes start for the day so I just get my razor I hid in one of the drawers of the bathroom and cut myself around 10 times to calm down. My eyes get full of tears but I just wash my face, bandage my arm and head downstairs.
"Look who finally showed up!" Draco says.
"Hey guys, I decided to sleep for a while longer today, my bad." I say
"It's fine. You drank a lot so I figured something like this would happen." Pansy says.
"Hey, someone told me you regected like one of the hottest girls in Slytherin, why did you do that?" Theodore says.
"Oh, I don't know I guess she's not my type." I say, making mattheo smile a bit.
We head to our classes and this time I sit next to Enzo.
"Hey y/n." He says smiling at me.
"Hey Enzo, you know I don't remember much from yesterday but I'm pretty sure we danced really well together."
"Yeah, we make a pretty good duo huh." He says.
"Yeah." I say laughing.
I look over at mattheo and see him looking over here looking kind of mad. I just assume it's because he's a bit hangover so I don't make a big deal out of it.
The class is over and I'm walking to my next class when I bump into someone, dropping some of my books.
"Oh, shit I'm so sorry!" I say.
"It's okay, here. -this cute guy who's a Hufflepuff says, handing me my books.- you're y/n, right?"
"Yeah, I'm sorry, who are you?"
"I'm Cedric."
"Nice to meet you."
"I guess I'll see you around, then?"
"Yeah, sure." I say smiling at him and going back to walking to the class.
I see mattheo talking to a few girls which for some reason I wasn't the biggest fan of. Why should I care anyways, he's straight.
He looks at me and walks over to me.
"Hey y/n." He says.
"Hey, mattheo. Who were them?" I also.
"No one important, why? You jealous?". He says with a smirk.
"You wish." I say in the same tone.
I see Fred and George so I go say hi to them.
MATTHEOS POV:
Y/n walks over to the Weasley twins with a huge smile.
George sees him and hugs him.
What is he doing? Why is he hugging him? Does he like him or something?
I hate the thought of him being with someone else. He looks back at me and walks over.
"What's wrong?" He asks.
"Huh?"
"Are you mad at me? Did I do something?" He asks concerned.
"No, why?"
"I don't know, I don't remember some parts of last night so I'm afraid I said something or did something to you because you've been really weird today for some reason every time I look at you when I'm with someone you seem mad and i-"
"I'm not mad!"
"Oh.. okay, sorry." He says walking away from me and into the class.
I grab his arm and see he flinches at the touch.
"I'm sorry, you didn't do anything, don't worry."
"Oh.. okay. Sorry."
"Why did you flinch?" I say before he leaves.
"Oh, you just scared me don't worry." He says with a smile that's obviously fake but I let it go and we go to class.
Y/NS POV:
Shit. Does he suspect something now after that? I didn't mean to flinch, he just grabbed where my cuts were and it hurt a bit. Who am I kidding he doesn't really care.
It's the next class and I sit next to mattheo.
"You just couldn't stay away from huh?" Mattheo says jokingly.
"You wish, pretty boy. -i say, making him smile and blush a bit.- what? You like it when I call you that?"
He rolls his eyes at my comment and class starts.
MATTHEOS POV:
Fuck man I love it when he calls me that.. he only called me that when he was drunk, I thought he forgot about the entire thing but now I know de remembers.
Throughout the class I notice a few guys staring at y/n which I hate. I just shoot them a death stare and they go back to focusing on the class. The guy who was staring at him the most was Cedric. I hate that Hufflepuff.
Y/ns pen falls from the desk and since Cedric is sitting next to us he picks it up for him.
"Oh, thanks Cedric." Y/n says. He knows his name?
"No problem, y/n." He says winking at him which makes him let out a chuckle.
I clench my jaw in anger and y/n looks at me with a confused look.
"You okay, mattheo?" He asks.
"Yeah. I'm fine." I say not looking at him.
"Okay.." he says turning his attention back to the class.
Y/NS POV:
It's now lunch break and I meet the guys.
"Hey guys!" I say.
"Y/n!" They all say coming to hug me.
"How are you guys?"
"Fine, mattheo has been in a mood today though."
"Yeah, you ok mattheo?"
"Why do you care?"
"Why wouldn't I care?"
"I bet it's about a girl."
"Can't relate. -I joke.- i'm gonna go see some of my other friends before I have to get back to classes see you guys later."
"You have other friends besides us?" Theodore says acting hurt.
"C'mon, you know you guys are my favorites." I say teasing them.
"We better be!"
I spend some time with George and Fred  I have to go back to class.
I sit next mattheo again.
"Hey, pretty boy." I say.
"Hey, handsome. -He replies in the same tone with a smirk.- Ohh I made you blush!" He says taunting me.
"Yeah, whatever." I say rolling my eyes.
After a while I get up to go to the bathroom and when I come back I see mattheo writing on my notebook.
"Hey Mattheo, whatcha doing?" I say sitting next to him.
"Nothing, I just took some notes for you while you were away." He says giving it back to me.
"Aw thanks! That's very cute of you~"
"Don't make me regret it."
"I'm just messing with you."
The classes for today are over and  I go to dinner and sit with my friends.
"Hey guys!" I say sitting down next to mattheo and Enzo.
"Hey y/n." Mattheo says with a small smile on his face.
MATTHEOS POV:
We're all in the middle of a conversation and I catch Cedric staring at y/n again but he doesn't notice so I put my arm over his shoulders to signal for Cedric to fuck off. When I do that his smile drops and he looks away.
Y/n looks up at me since I'm taller than him with a confused smile. He just smiles at me and continue talking to the others like this is totally normal.
I notice he has some food on his plate that is basically untouched which I take note of. He doesn't seem to eat much.
We finish eating dinner and me and y/n go to our room.
We talk a bit for a while then go to bed.