You stood in front of all 6 of your parents, Peter, Loki, Steve, Thor Tony, Clint, Strange and Wong. You felt uncomfortable as you did so. Not only did you hate speaking in front of people, you didn't like to talk about the subject.

"No one knows her real name, but she goes by the Destroyer of Time and Space or the Black Hole of Time. Last time I saw her, I was 12. Ever since my birth, she has seen me as her enemy. I barely made it out alive when she destroyed my universe and when I thought I killed her", you explained.

"You invited a universe destroying demon to our universe?" Strange asked furiously.

"Do you want to shut up? It's not like she meant for this to happen", Hayley snapped.

"How do we stop her?" Tony asked.

"I don't know", you said.

"But you've defeated her before", Steve pointed out.

"I barely escaped with life! And defeating her isn't going to be enough! We need to kill her and no one-not Klaus, not Wanda, not even I am powerful enough to do that! And with all of you here, she'll kill you all and your universes after she has killed me!"

The whole room was silent. You didn't want to do this, but you didn't have a choice. "She won't try to consume any universes until she has killed me. If I leave now, she will follow me. I can probably run for about 20 million years. Most of you willl be long gone, but I can make sure the rest of you-"

"Hang on, kid. You're not going anywhere. We'll stop her", Clint said.

"Clint, she's too powerful-"

"Perhaps with all of us together, we can stop her", Sirius said.

You didn't like the sound of that. If there was a chance you could actually kill the Destroyer of Time and Space, you would take it, but someone could die. Someone like Natasha or Remus or Sirius or Hayley.

"We won't let you do this alone. You are family to us and to these people", Klaus said.

"We'll stick with you, Y/N", Rebekah said, walking into the room. "Always and Forever".

Sam came into the room. "I hate to interrupt, but we have a problem", he said. He handed Tony a phone. Tony puts it on speaker.

"I recognize this number, unfortunately", Tony said. "What is it, Ross?"

You and Peter exchanged looks as General Ross spoke on the phone. "I heard about the little situation with your friend, Y/N Stormgreen", he said.

"We got it under control, Ross", Tony said.

"You are aware that half of the city has been destroyed, right? We're going to have to take her in".

"That won't be necessary. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have something actually important to do", Tony said before he hangs up the phone.

"What else do you know about her?" Remus asked you.

"I know she's as old as time. That's all I really know", you said.

"Do you know of someone who knows more about her?" Bruce asked.

"I don't..." you paused and looked at Loki. You stared at each other for a moment until Loki nodded in understanding.

"I know someone", Loki said. Everyone turned to him. "I can take Y/N to a someone who is skilled in sorcery. She has been alive for almost a thousand years, but she is extremely knowledgeable".

Bruce and Natasha looked at each other. "Are you sure you two can handle a mission together?" Steve asked.

You nodded, but you glanced at Loki uncomfortably. Loki looked at you for a moment.