Chapter 17

It’s Been A While Since We Last Spoke

Chapter 17

Nick’s POV

I love her I love her I love her I love her.

I can’t not love her.

She’s perfect.

She’s mine and she’s the most beautiful woman in the world.

 I’m not being corny, I’m being freaking serious.

 I love her so much.

 More than she’ll ever know. It saddens me she doesn’t know how amazing she is. If I could just be with her, and only her for the rest of my life... I would never get tired of it.

I want to share food together,

I want to have picnics together,

I want to watch the sunset together,

I want to go on road trips together,

I want to lay on the beach together,

I want to go on adventures together...

I just want to do everything together.

I want her with me forever...

I want to grow old with her.

Let’s face it, I want to marry her.

*Ahem*

Whoaaaaa get it together Nick.

Marrying her??

That’s crazy...

I mean, surely she doesn’t want that?

I can’t imagine she wants to get married anytime soon.

She might not even want to be with me like I want to be with her. She might find some other guy and ditch me.

Oh god I hope she doesn’t ditch me. Please don’t ditch me Demi.

*Ahem*

Okay so I’ve been making pancakes, just because I could and I knew that Demi would like them.

It looks as if she’s really getting better, because she didn’t hesitate to eat the pancakes... even if she only ate 2.

She’s now gone back to my room, probably deciding what clothes she’s going to wear. Well I told her she can wear some of my clothes if she’s really worried.

 I don’t mind if she wears one of my boxers or something.

I definitely wouldn’t mind actually...

*Ahem*

I really need to stop doing that. All I ever seem to do now is fantasise about Demi. If I keep doing this, I’ll end up going insane. I’ll end up doing something real stupid.

But man, I can’t do that. I have to hold it together, even though there’s a part of me that would love to see the look on Joe, Kev and dad’s faces, I can’t tell them the truth just yet. They won’t approve and I already know it. I only know I would get approval from mom and Frankie. I guess that’s because they ain’t fucking control freaks like my brothers and my father are.

It’s annoyed me how over the past couple of years, Joe, Kevin and dad have been looking further and further down at me, thinking that I’m too stupid to make my own decisions. They’d never actually admit that, but they are. Ever since what happened with Demi, they’ve felt they can no longer trust me like they used to. For some reason because I could see how broken Demi was, and how I was defending her... I was the bad guy.