The day a new empress rises.

Previously:

Sirzechs: "  Being the one in charge is sure tough, Rias.... Please don't do anything dumb. "

Back to the present 

Y/N: " Why am I here again? " 

It was a Monday and the L/N family was standing in front of the school, staring at the building that causes trauma. 

Kurumi: " Ara~ Ara~  Don't complain, the week will be over soon~ " 

Y/N: " Ughhh... I hate Monday... Why was it even created? " 

Akeno: " Stop whining~ Let's just go for lessons~ " 

With Y/N accepting his fate, he walked into the school with the 2 girls clinging onto his arms. The student body just glared at them in jealousy but they paid no attention to them, walking towards the lockers, Akeno and Kurumi prepared for their first class which was history while Y/N prepared for his chemistry class. Before the 3 of them separated, Akeno and Kurumi gave a kiss on his cheek before leaving together for classes. Y/N smiled a little before grabbing his coffee and headed towards the battlefield.... Monday classes...........

Timeskip 

*RINGGGG* 

Y/N: " Final fucking ly, time for lunch. Get me out of his hellhole. " 

He agreed on meeting the girls at the rooftop for lunch but before he could leave, his name was called out by the school's president. 

Sona: " Y/N! " 

Y/N turned around and saw Sona walking towards him, she was holding a letter in her hand and he assumed it was for him. 

Y/N: " Ah miss president, what can I do for you? " 

Sona: " Take this letter. " 

Y/N: " It's not even valentines day yet and you're giving me a confession letter? " 

She just stared at him in disgust and she went on to explain herself that this letter was from Sirzechs, while he was questioning why Sirzechs could not contact him himself, he just took the letter and went to the rooftop. When he reached, he saw Kurumi and Akeno already prepared lunch, Grayfia made it this time. The lunchbox had rice, bulgogi, egg omelet with some diced carrots and onions in it, mini hotdogs shaped like a squid, salad and a bottle of hot miso soup. The three of them dug into the meal while talking about classes that went on so far while Y/N brought up the letter. 

Kurumi: " Another confession letter? " 

Y/N: " Nope, this time it was a letter from Sirzechs. " 

Akeno: " What does he want? " 

Y/N: " No idea. " 

He opened the letter and took out a sheet of paper that was folded in half and started reading its contents.  

Y/N: " Please come to the underworld after lunch and you're excused for the next half the classes. " 

While they were questioning why would Sirzechs need Y/N in the underworld again, Y/N was really happy that he could skip the rest of the classes. 

Kurumi: " Is that tomato rampaging again? " 

Y/N: " I hope not. " 

The three of them continued lunch and they heard the bell rung, they teleported straight into the Gremory mansion. The maids and butler greeted Y/N and his party and led them into the function room again, Y/N hated the sight of this room, it either meant that it was really good news or just straight up some bullshit caused by a incompetent bozo. When they entered the room, they were surprised to see someone that no one expected.