Loss

Anger.

Frustration.

Irritation.

Tsuna situated himself at a corner of the stadium, booking every single seat around him.

His eyes darted around the court, not because of the ball but his school's representatives. In fact, he is extremely upset about his friend's behaviour.

Throwing away all his teammates because they are no longer useable. If he has to use a word to describe him, he would say he is... Curse his vocabulary limit! Anyway, it is like disposing his teammates and winning alone is not very satisfying. Oh wait, he found it.

Disappointment.

At least, that was what he felt.

Watching him isolate himself and dominating the court, he thought that HE should knock some sense into him. Basketball is a team game, not a game to play alone. The only time he sees him interacting with his members is when he uses them.

This is no longer tolerable.

To him at least.

Just as he was about to step out of his seat to move towards the bench, he saw a change. Akashi started to coordinate with his members. They were like syncing with each other and encouraging one another to do better.

He then felt a little glad and most of all...

Relief.

He plopped himself back onto the plastic chair and smiled to himself, watching the team play together. He then got himself slightly interested as well. He exclaimed in joy when they scored while he sighed in disappointment when a rebound occurred. He still cheered as loud as he could for both teams during the game. If the area around him is not empty, people may be thinking that he is a lunatic.

The buzzer beeped with the final score of 106-105. The other team, whose name he did not recall, won. The game was splendid and the last quarter was the best in his opinion. That was when he decided to move.

-With Akashi-

He was sure that he saw a boy with fluffy brown hair at a dark corner of the stadium. He definitely bought all the seats at that level with that deep pocket of his. However, he noticed his expression even on the dark floor. His face was dark. He is angry. So Akashi decided to shrug it off and concentrate on the game.

When he decided to stand alone to win, he thought he felt his friend's anger amplify. Behind that anger lingered disappointment. However, his life revolves around being the first. He has to win the game so he did not care about how his superior felt. He needs to win. He has to. The reason he chose to go to Rakuzan is because they have always won as champions in every Basketball tournament.

He WILL carry on the school's chain of Victories. He would lead them to the next.

When he lost of Kagami in his state of Zone, he lost himself. He could no longer feel any glares boring on him anymore as he glanced into the dark again. He is walking away. He is disappointed in him. As if his depressed state is a trigger, a time out was called on by his coach. During that time, his team's phantom man knocked sense into him. Soon enough, he is back onto the court with an all-new aura. He also found his buddy back in his seat.

106-105

His group lost but he felt satisfaction even though he still wanted to win. He congratulated Tetsuya with a smile and walks back to his bench. His team seemed to be sad about losing but grins still hung on their faces. Just then, Tsuna walked in, his bangs covering his eyes.

Akashi's eyes turned slightly watery. "Sorry, Tsunayoshi. We lost."

Tsuna's hand landed on his shoulder. "It's alright to lose, Aka- Seijuuro-san." His words were so kind, it was almost soothing but the word 'lose' kept replaying in his mind. At the same time, many familiar gazes settled on them. They must be wondering about the little brunet in front of that frightening man.

And how the Rakuzan members were looking at this like this was an everyday occurrence.

"But Tsunayoshi! Winning is everything! We can't lose! I can't l-"

"THIS ISN'T TEIKO!" Tsuna snapped at him. Akashi stared, stunned.

"Akashi-kun."

"That boy's dead."

He took a deep and opened his orange eyes. When did his eyes turn orange? "You're Akashi Seijuuro of Rakuzan now. Winning is not everything. Get this into that thick head of yours!" He drilled his fist into his red locks, emphasising on his point.

"Yup, he's dead."

"Akashi-cchi!"

"What's that boy's zodiac sign? He is really unlucky."

Tsuna seemed to hear that and replied. "Me? As far as I remember, I'm a Libra. And I have the best luck for today, based on Oha-Asa." Midorima's eyes sparkled for once.

"Aka-chin got scolded!"

Seirin froze at the sight. It is not every day you see a middle school student scolding Akashi. Apparently, they are wrong about his age as well as position. Until Reo spoke up, shakily.

"K-kaichou, I think that's enough."

Those orange eyes stared back at him before going back to the redhead. He flinched when the dark killing aura expanded. "This guy needs to know that winning is not everything. He's too stubborn to realise that!" Suddenly, all the onlookers were shivering in fright. "Also, get this drilled in your heads!" He showed his point by bringing a huge paper fan out, knocking it hard on their heads.

"You win as a team, you lose as a team, you PLAY as a team. Understand?" Tsuna puts his hands on his hips, like a mother scolding her children. Even the coach seemed shocked for a moment.

"Also, it's my duty to set my students' paths straight. What kind of Kaichou am I if I can't even do that?" Tsuna smiled before ruffling the red head's hair. "So taichou and everyone else, I hope this is the last lesson I ever have to lecture you guys about losing other than the other games the two of us used to play in school."

"Yes! Kaichou!" Tsuna smiled at their enthusiastic reply. Just then, he remembered everyone around them as his eyes turned brown again. His face turned beet red as he ran off without a word, shocking the Rakuzan members. This is so embarrassing!

"Did they just called the kid Kaichou?" Hyuuga asked, his face covered with bewilderment.

Hayama looked at him and scratched his head in embarrassment. "Small isn't he? But he is the president of our school. Just keep in mind that he is extremely scary, with those colour changing eyes too." They seemed to understand the statement as they nodded this heads in agreement.

"Well then, without school council president running off, I suppose we have to make a move as well." Akashi said as he picked up his bag. "We'll win next year, Tetsuya."

"I look forward to it." Said blue head replied.

Akashi smirked and quickly followed their fleeing president.