Gone

"Neh, Muro-chin~"

"What is it, Atsushi?"

"I found this pack of potato chips at the convenience store and saw this advertisement. Do you think coach will allow us to go?" Atsushi waved the empty packet at his friend, showing the other the advertisement that he mentioned.

Stand a chance to win cash prizes if you attend this event happening at the sports park on XX-JUNE-20XX. Simply flash this advert to the staff, play a match with others teams and you may just walk away with three big packs of sweets.

"Muro-chin" sighed. It is no wonder why Atsushi would suddenly be so hype about basketball. Sweets.

Just then, small letterings that appeared at the corner of the advert stood out to him. He narrowed his eyes and read the context. "Brought to you by Rakuzan high... I don't think coach would have a problem with this, I hope..."

Atsushi gave the other a lazy nod. "Ah sou~ Then can Muro-chin help me tell coach, please?"

~Rakuzan~

"Hai... Hai... Sou desu... Hai, this Saturday... The whole park if you don't mind. The school will fork out the needed sum of money for the event... Yes, we'll pay the full sum. If that is all, I'll hang up first... Really? I would actually ask my school committee to set it up but if you're so obligated to do it, I'll take up your offer. Yes! Thank you!" Tsuna sighed and put down the phone, but he beamed and looked better than before.

One of the committee members asked, "Kaichou, what got you so happy?"

The brunet grinned at him. "The park staff is setting up the tents for us so we don't need to bring our own along."

"Won't that mean that we'll need to pay more?" Seijuuro asked. Tsuna kept quiet, pondering about the red head's words. "At least we don't have to risk our men's safety. Remember? Some of them cut themselves while trying to set up and take down the tent. I'd rather pay more than risk their health."

Silence resumed, adding a few rings of the phone and the occasional discussion between the council members. The two presidents continued to do their paperwork, trying to meet the minimal requirement for the event that would be held in two weeks.

And the day that we have all awaited for has finally arrived...

WITH CHAOS!

"Kaichou! There's too many teams signing up today!" However, he clearly remembered limiting the groups to those at the North and the West. Where the cold and the lukewarm temperatures are.

"Kaichou! Many groups are requesting to play with our school!" He sighed and rubbed his temples. Their school is the one running the whole thing. Playing with the Rakuzan team has to be one of the finalist teams. They barely even started!

"Kaichou! One of the medical tents has run out of stock!" But I thought I stocked it up max already! How can it run out so fast? How many people are getting injured? He thought.

"Kaichou!-"

Tsuna took a deep breath and raised his hand, high. The organising committee silenced immediately, noticing the murderous aura rolling off him.

The brunet opened his eyes, displaying the amber orbs that were labelled as the eighth mystery in school. The others flinched at the sight.

"Seijuuro-san, can you please take down all the casualties and problems that have aroused? I'll go check on the main event." He requested, though it sounded more like a command. The red head nodded and gathered the few in front of them, asking them about the various difficulties that were currently occurring.