Special

Thank you all for the ~2k votes for this work! As an appreciation to all, I present to you this special chapter. Merry Christmas guys! I hope you guys would get the laughs as I did. Enjoy!

Worth

"Some say to leave a mark in the world, you first need to prove your worth. Others say that worthiness depends on your character. Some say attachments are worthless, while others say attachments worth a lot more. Whether you are dispensable or not depends on how worthy you are, some would say. Others say that one should not look at people's worth, but their own worth. Some say that worth–"

"Stop stop, Seijuuro. All these talk about worthiness, some say, other say, is making my head spin." The brunet interrupted, now rubbing his temples as he banged his head on the surface of the desk. The red head rolled his eyes and took a deep breath. He slams the book shut, and glanced at his president with two ruby orbs. 

"Rights... then we shall not talk about 'worth' since we are both worth plenty of things in this world."

"Nah, just you."

Christmas

Just then, the door flings open with a loud bang, surprising the two year twos. A bubbly year three, despite all his exams, pranced in with a grin on his face, waving a piece of crumpled paper at hand. Seijuuro frowned, but it was useless towards him, as usual. 

"Sei-chan, Tsuna-kun, look at this!" He said, now pressing the paper, now identified as a invitation card, right in front of their faces. The two teens had to lean back to read the paper properly.

And Tsuna's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. 

Dear Rakuzan High School Basketball Club,

You have been cordially invited to our Annual Christmas Private Event this year, hosted by the Vongola Corporations and the Cavallone company. Enjoy a night full of music and fun, and we promise that it will be an experience that you will never forget. Dinner will be provided. 

We hope to see you at the party!

Saturday, 25-12-20XX, 5 PM
World Grand Hotel 5F, Higaishi Azabu X-X-X, Minato-ku Tokyo XXX-XXXX
RSVP to Miura Haru at XXX-XXXX-XXXX

"And they are getting who now?" Tsuna shrieked in horror, now grabbing the invitation so tightly that the card seemed to be tearing. Mibuchi then shrieked even louder when he saw a tear in the paper and he snatched it out of the brunet's grasp. The forgotten red head winced at the high pitched voices, rubbing his ears to soothe out the pain. He still has a violin lesson to attend later.

Christmas... a festive season of the Westerners when they celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. The time of the year when they exchange gifts and sing hymns into the night. In Japan, as it was not as widely celebrated, people often, in his point of view, bought chicken wings from K*C and called it Christmas. It is less... extravagant as compared to the Western countries, thus, to Seijuuro – What is Christmas?

Just then, Seijuuro's phone rang, snapping the two screaming maniacs out of their scream fest. Swiftly, he answered the call peacefully, with no one shouting. 

"Hello?"

"Ah, Akashi-kun. Did your school receive an invitation from the Vongola Corps to a Christmas event?"

"Ah," he gave Tsuna a side glance. "Yes I did. And I'm standing next to the representative of the company as well."

Said "representative" widened his eyes in shock, somewhat knowing what this red head is landing him into. He started to tip toe out slowly, but someone gripped onto his collar and gave a relatively frightening smile.