Rumours

1000 views already? Oh gosh! Honestly, I didn't even think that I'll even receive this number of reads, I'm utterly surprised. The number of reads didn't even look much at the start, it's like, no one read it before. Thank you all for the support!

The council members were jolly yet they spoke not a single word to their friends. They hid their grins with utmost effort and it paid off...

I think?

Tsunayoshi flipped through the high stacks on paper again, ensuring that all of them had his signature, the principal's approval and the student council's report stated clearly on it.

School activities had already ended, giving him silence and utter concentration on his job. His council members worked silently beside him, occasionally breaking into awkward grins while watching their president work his head off. Seijuuro merely helped to reorganise everything neatly because the brunet's table is too cluttered with papers.

After an hour, the scratching sound from the pen stopped and the flipping of papers stopped. Tsuna stood up and stretched himself, cracking his sore joints to the 'pop' sound. He flung his hands into the air and surrenders to the papers. "I give up! This is too much!"

The others stifled their laughter, aware of who is the culprit that created that inhumane pile of work for him. They made side glances at each other before putting their pens down. Besides, Tsuna would not reprimand then because he is so aware of their feelings.

With a flick of his wrist, he shooed all of them out of the door. "Dismissed! Dismissed! I can't take it anymore!" He exclaimed in exasperation. They laughed and made their move, congratulating everyone for their good job for the day, leaving their president slouching on his desk with a smirking companion.

The two stared at each other, not knowing what to say. The air became so thick, maybe a swing of the knife could cut through it. The brunet decided to talk, "so... Why are you so eager to give me back my position?"

Seijuuro peeked an eye open. "I hate the paperwork and can't wait to relinquish the job back to you. You did force it on me after all." The other's shoulders sagged and he buried his head into his arms. The red head smirked.

He then suddenly yanked him towards the floor, his back supporting the brunet's weight. Tsuna snapped awake immediately, jumping off the red head's back in a second, startled by his actions. "What?"

"It's time for the school to close. Wouldn't want to stay here and sleep, would you?"

"If I can get rid of the spartan in my house, I would gladly sleepover in my school's locker." Seijuuro gave him a hearty laugh, earning a silent question for himself, "what?" Just then, both of their lips curled up and glanced at the door.

Known to the two, there is one big gossiper watching from behind the door. Anticipation gnawed in them.

Timeskip

The two walked side by side, down the crowded aisle. Their arms are occupied with files and their bags while their ears perked up by the rising whispers within the student body, especially the females. Their eyes narrowed slightly at the disturbing rumours they could hear. They did not anticipate this kind of rumour to spread.

(Please do note that I don't support Akashi X Tsuna. The following is merely a joke but I have nothing to stop you against shipping these two. Let me just say that there is no pairings in this entire story. All clear?)

"Look, the rumour's true! They truly are a couple!"

"It shouldn't be. Kaichou-tachi aren't those kind of people."

"Are they holding their hands? I can't see! Kya~ my ship is sailing! *squeals again*"

"Omg, go you think they've done it?"

"Did what?"

(Cut, I can't take it myself anymore)

A vein popped in both of their heads, sending their limits to spike. Their menacing aura began to spike.

That was not all, the rumours escalated even more. "Oh no, they are getting protective over each other!" Seijuuro snapped and flashed out his scissors, a sadistic grin hanging on his face, having no intention of hiding the murderous intent. "One more word and I'll make sure the next time I hear someone talk, that person will receive a two hour detention." That shut all of them up immediately and forced them all to scatter.

Tsuna merely stood quietly at one side, frowning at the misconduct of all the students. He set off, running thoughts through his mind. Of course, there should be the main culprit out there who had spread the rumours. His eyes lit up and he cracked a smirk.

A nasty smirk that promised suffering.

He sent a glance and a nod over to the red head and bolted off, in the direction of the origins of the rumour. Seijuuro's nasty grin remained on his face. He does not feel pity for the person who cooked up this nonsense and brought in frenzy. The red head would not mind giving him Ling hours of detention and a long hours of lecture from a certain brunet.

In the next hour, all student council members made sure to stop all the rumours circling around. Tsuna found the culprit and sent him to four hours of detention, with the teachers' permission.

Due to his irresponsible actions, he had caused an unnecessary uproar and meaningless confusion. The two presidents also had their ego bruised rather badly even though these were merely rumours. Tsuna launched into an hour of disciplinary actions and lectures to make sure he does not spread ridiculous words with no proper evidence. Poor guy probably got scarred for life.

Tsuna and Seijuuro could only shake their heads and sigh in disappointment, making small prayers for themselves to continue holding their head high with confidence.

They really did nothing wrong though