The Journey

chapter  III

She woke up in a dark bard cell on a evil airship but she tries to look around and all she could see was wooden crates and barrels she shouts out for help but nothing replied back but suddenly the door to the cellar room opens and a group enters the room in a line and suddenly splits into two lines as she saw again a shadowed humanoid she it went closer to her she saw her face it was the sacred woman she saw on the farm outside the lighthouse she stands up and puts her hand on the very cold and rusty metal bars and says " why are you doing this to me what i done" but was interrupted by her screaming at her " silence" because of the queen i can't get back to the city she exiled me and know i'm go to take my revenge and get the throne and get the power of the city's magic's magic as i deserve.

She looked at her and puts her hands on the iron bars and says"

but you are as much as person like everyone else "

" no i'm much more than a person she replied with a tone of hatred towards her " i'm the new ruler of this kingdom and within a few days i'll obtain the unicorn book and then i'll get the throne and have the power to control all magical creatures of Lapuneian Bay the princess looked at her and just says

" and how do you go to manage that you don't even know were the artifacts are "

Sunflare Storm stared at her and smacked her fist at the metal bars which made her jump back a bit and fell over on her back she stared at her and waders around the cage

One time i was like everyone else but that changed after your queen expelled me from her kingdom for trying to get my hand on the black unicorn book"

She looked at her and said the dark magic of Unicorns i thought that was sealed in Lapuneian Bay in the castle after it was almost stolen and stopped and stared at her it was you who tried to steal it

" but why "

" she gave upset expression and stomped the floor and dragged her sword and know you will tell me were the artifacts are or meet your end right her and know she shouts"

" a sudden explosion was felt the hole air ship what was that looked confused and looked at the wooden door that's lead upstairs to the airships over deck

and walked to one of the sailors with a old torn clothes and a ugly scar on his side of her back after some kind of injury and said to her

"You watch her and make sure she don't tempting to anything stupid to escape "

The door slams shut and slams open again as the door opens again and a few barrels fell over and rolled all over the wooden floor.

She looked around to find a way to get out of there and get to Puffy Fluff as soon as possible then she remember that she have her phone she pick it up but before she was able to do anything the guard who was on watch over her and saw what she tried to contact someone on the phone and what do you think you are doing and snatched the phone from her hands.