The Outbreak

Chapter    VI

Dahlia takes her small tiny puffy fluff but he don't want to be picked up and nibbles her arm she gives out a small groan * auush hey puffy fluff don't bite me * and the small dog puts his small paws on her shoulder and galps and looks at her bed ' she puts him on her bed and gives him his squeaky toy and the tiny fluffy ball runs around her huge bed and rolls over and rolls himself in her bed sheet until he's a sandwich dog in her bed sheets ' she looks at her dog and gave a small chuckle and walks to his back rolls over and puffy fluff out and he rolls out and falls down her bed and lands in a small bag of clothes and the small ball lays on his back and galps and sits up and puts his small paws over the edge over the small bag that's made of skin and silk and a small crowns of the locks for closing the small skin bag she picks the bag up and puts it on her desk and walks out her room for a few minutes and comes back and puts down a small magical ball she took from her safe in her room she's the only one of the two princesses who are permitted to use it nor have it around sense Dahlia is trusted by her mother to use it for good things and don't put herself in risking it to use it for the use of dark magic purposes she then puts a small magical potion she have been stored for years she opens a small tiny opening on the side oof the golden stand that's was made of pure gold and decorated with super rare and beautifully made jewels that contains super dangerous magic if someone who don't know how to handle it or falls in the wrong hands it might be a disaster for the magical balance of the hole kingdom.

She puts it in her book holder on her marble table with a red silk red glossy fabric And looks at the book that was dusty and old the papers was dark yellow on the eagles because is over 200 years old papers and for centuries the white magical book of unicorns hasn't been open hundred years ago she knew the book is extremely dangerous to contains one of the most forbidden magical spells even if the white book she somewhere in her mind thought that she shouldn't play around with it she opened with a a they key and saw something is missing she looks at the key and looked at the shaped symbol of a dahlia that was missing on the second keyline of the she thinks for a few seconds and thought loudly for herself * Can it be * and takes down her princess crown from her head and turns it around and looks at the symbol of her crown witch on the middle of the jewels of a dahlia in a dark blue pink crystal which was one of the most rarest type of magical from of crystals only 3 had ever been created by a powerful spell from the white unicorn books and combined with unicorn magic from a unicorn combined with the power of the 3 other elements she created before the last crystal and there was only one she knows have that level of magical power was her mother she herself couldn't beholding that level of powerful magic she knew she have lot to learn before she can be permitted to have that level of power and also she need have trust in her mother to use it well and don't use it for evil purposes but nevertheless she was willing to learn it then she gets older.

has a shape of a dahlia she gently takes her hands and gently takes it out and she puts her princess crown on the table and pickles up the key and looks at the dark ocean blue dahlia crystals and feel it made something then she touches the crystal and felt a sudden magical storm rushes throw her and she gave a short gasp of surprise and feel it transform her to somewhere she was forced to close her eyes and then she opens them again she saw herself somewhere in in the past she opens her eyes and saw she was in the middle of the city but something wasn't right about it it seems different it looks like its older something she couldn't recognize she looks around and saw people passes by her and one passes through her she looked in a bit of horror expression * what is this this isn't what i remember it and saw the sheriff's office as she walks to it and was just go to open the door but her hand just passes through the wooden door she walks through the door and walks in and it was different the decor was old fashioned and looks like she was blinded  by the magic to the past but she have no idea how far back she was brought back she walks through the streets and saw everything was of old decor in the early years of the city and everyone looked very young and she looked at their hair it was long curly and have it curled up in headbands in different colors and their shoes was tick and have a tall bottom heel which made them look taller and she noticed no ones have phones so she start to wondering how they was go to talk to watch other if they didn't have any phones * hm she thought if they don't have any phones then how can they then make calls she walks to a saloon and saw outside it there was serval phones boots she saw a couple walking in it and she walks closer she knew they couldn't see or hear her so she look across  it and saw they putted solver coins in the machinery  and then the young woman lifted the phone and putted it to her ear and puts her finger on the holes on the phone and turned it serval numbers she saw the silver coins was different but she couldn't make out what it really looked like she then heard she start talking to someone on the phone * Hello we know we are late but we will come to the disco today 10:13 ok take your best party clothes we will have so much fun then we are there .. a few seconds of silence and then the other one took it before she could ends the call and takes the phone * ... hello is me Ambrosia .. yes I know know i know i took the invitation with me by the way you seen the newest design is amazing is so amazing I should get one right .. he gave a small giggling and says ok see you there and lays the receive back and walks out and walks away *