Zeeper

Chapter  II

 She walk towards the group standing and have a argument about how they can't not get along and blames earth other for the problems they have and argument over were the magic was gone and start to blame everyone and everyone for it then no one seems to have any clue to what to do as they arguing children running around playing and seems don't take too much notice to the elder standing in a group and have a serious arguments about something they didn't understand what it was about she goes closer as they spotted her they all stopped taking and stared at her with silence she looked at them and ask " who is Zeeper " after she asked one a bit younger of them in the group stepped out and calls out " I'm Zepper and what brings the princess's so far away from the city ?"

Well it's a long story but do you recognize the name Sunflare Storm ? "

" she stared at her and then looked over her shoulder as they looked frightened and scared " yes we are aware of the name why you asking ? "

Was captured by her in her airship then i was south of the town and manage to barely escape her and i'm not sure who she is or what she wants from me but i'm afraid its not good intentions but can you please tell me who she is "

Zeeper sits down and puts on her hood over her head and sighs she was one of the queen's great student at the university of magic where she was studying the magic and how to use magical potions to give you magical abilities but one day she asked the queen to use magic and use the mirror to make a other dimensional universe after she was refused doing so she turn bitter and turned her studding knowledge for use of evil and was expelled from the city forever"

"Forever she asked "

" yes that's what we hope for apparently she have escape the prison of the doomed to have her bitterness revenge to take over the queen and become ruler of Lapuneian Bay and that's all I know if you need more question i suggest you ask your mother since she know more than anyone else about her"

She sits down and asks Zeeper " you know what the magical Book of Unicorns is ? "

" she looked at Dahlia and nods gently to her " is what gives the magic to the city at least one of them but there is also a dark type which i fear is what she is trying to get her hands on if she gets it it would mean she can use the dark magic and get the power to her to transform everything to evil creatures and are controlled by her "

She looked at her and say that but she don't even know where it is don't she"

" no but she know where to look a least the biggest first target will be the castle "

I know she not go to get close to the castles vault were we store certain things that's of public at least is restricted to only to the queen and me and i know for sure i need give my mother specific reason to take or enter the vault i can't just go there without telling her"

Fair enough anyway i need get back to figure out why the magic had disappears "

She looked at her and just says Sunflare Storm she must be behind it "