~1~

In a mansion engulfed in flames, three young children found themselves trapped. Among them were Alya, a girl, and two boys.

The fiery inferno surrounded them, making escape seemingly impossible. With tears streaming down her face, Alya desperately tried to wake up one of the boys, repeatedly calling out his name.

"JUNGDAE, PLEASE WAKE UP. DON'T LEAVE ME. YOU KNOW I NEED YOU!"

But the blonde haired boy with the golden eyes wouldn't respond. His heartbeat was getting slower with every second that went by. His breathing was heavy and slow. If this keeps going, he would die before help arrived.

Footsteps grew louder, echoing through the tense silence of their predicament. Panic and fear gripped the crowd as people began to shout, their voices carrying the weight of desperation and hopelessness.

But amidst the chaos and uncertainty, a voice rose above the turmoil. It was Alya's, trembling with both anxiety and determination. She called out to Jungdae, her words a plea filled with hope. "Do you hear that, Jungdae? They're coming to save us. Everything will be alright, so please just wake up."

Alya's voice quivered with emotion as she tried to reassure her friend. She knew that in the face of danger and uncertainty, hope was a fragile but essential lifeline. With every fiber of her being, she wanted to believe that salvation was on the horizon, that their ordeal would soon be over.

And as she uttered those words of encouragement, a weak smile found its way onto Alya's face. It was a smile born of resilience, a glimmer of hope in the midst of adversity, a testament to her unwavering determination to see her friend through the darkness and into the light of a better tomorrow.

*Everything will be alright. We're going to survive.*

The third boy hasn't said or done anything yet and seemed oddly calm even despite the fact that the room was burning. His cold blue eyes were staring at the only door that led out of the room that they were trapped in.

"RICHARD, OH THANK GOD WE FOUND YOU!"

Amidst the chaos of the burning room, Alya's and Richard's mother burst into view. Her frantic eyes scanned the scene, seeking her children amidst the smoke and flames.

"Come take my hand,"

she cried out, her voice filled with relief and desperation.

"Oh god, my baby, I'm so glad that you're okay."

She reached out, her trembling hand extending toward Richard, urging him to join her in escape. With a sense of urgency, she grabbed his hand tightly, their fingers locking as she began to lead him away from the raging inferno.

Alya, watching this desperate escape unfold, was overcome with bewilderment and a growing sense of panic. Her heart pounded in her chest, and her mind raced with a torrent of questions.

*What...? Why is she leaving?*

Her eyes darted around, scanning for a reason, but the answer eluded her.

*Didn't she see us? Why?... Why?! WHY?*

Alya's complexion turned pallid as tears welled up once more, streaming down her cheeks. Desperation clawed at her, and she couldn't fathom the abandonment that seemed to be unfolding before her eyes.

"No, no, no..."

she sobbed, her voice trembling with fear and anguish.

"I don't want to die. Not like this. NO! PLEASE HELP ME. JUST THIS ONCE. WHY, WHY ME?"

Her words were a desperate plea to anyone who would listen, a cry for salvation in the face of impending doom. The relentless flames closed in around her, and Alya felt the suffocating grip of despair tightening as she struggled to make sense of the unfolding tragedy.