~6~

*What in the world is happening...?*

Alya thought, her heart pounding in her chest. The situation had taken a disturbing turn, and she felt trapped in a web of secrets and uncertainty.

Elise, too, appeared momentarily confused, but she quickly composed herself, her angelic facade returning as she asked if everything was alright. Her voice was sweet, her gaze innocent, but Alya couldn't shake the feeling that something was terribly wrong.

She managed a weak smile and nodded, though her mind was racing to make sense of the inexplicable and unsettling events that had just unfolded.

As Alya retreated from her encounter with Elise, the voice of Gwisin resounded within her mind, commanding her with chilling authority.

"Leave, now."

the demon hissed, leaving Alya in no doubt about the urgency of the situation. Confused and shaken, the saintess quickly improvised an excuse, excusing herself from her half-sister's presence.

When Alya finally arrived back in the solitude of her chambers, her anxiety and curiosity reached a boiling point. She could no longer ignore the unsettling mysteries that seemed to be unraveling around her.

With determination in her eyes, Alya confronted the sinister presence that had become a part of her life.

"What is happening?"

she demanded, her voice unwavering as she addressed Gwisin.

"I know you know something. So tell me."

In the dimly lit room, Alya awaited answers, her heart pounding in anticipation of the truth, whatever it might be.

Alya's room remained shrouded in an eerie silence after her demanding inquiry. Her patience wore thin as she waited for Gwisin to provide some much-needed answers to the perplexing situation she found herself in.

Then, abruptly, the demon let out a sigh and seemed to materialize right next to her. Gwisin's presence was palpable, a haunting reminder of the pact they had forged.

"Seems like my beloved twin sister wants to play a little."

Gwisin remarked cryptically, her tone laden with an enigmatic quality.

Alya's brows furrowed as she tried to decipher the demon's words. It was far from a satisfactory response to her inquiries. Instead, it only deepened the intrigue and confusion.

She looked at Gwisin with an expectant gaze, silently urging the demon to provide more clarity.

Alya's patience was finally rewarded with a response from Gwisin, though the demon's tone was far from reassuring. Gwisin's words were direct and laced with annoyance as she revealed the shocking truth.

"My sister possessed Elise."

Gwisin declared, her voice carrying an unsettling weight. The demon's agitation was evident as she nervously chewed on her nails while pacing back and forth through Alya's room.

Alya's eyes widened in disbelief at the revelation.

"She possessed her?"

she repeated, her voice tinged with incredulity.

"What do you mean? You mean she made a pact just like me?"

Gwisin halted in her tracks, her crimson eyes locking onto Alya's with an intensity that sent shivers down the saintess's spine.

"No,"

Gwisin replied, her voice dropping to a hushed, ominous tone.

"Not a pact. She's possessed."