All For You 02

"It seems Jenna and Percy are a thing now; how do you feel about that Y/n?"

"I only feel what I am allowed. I am happy for her truly for moving forward and not holding back, although I can't lie, I am still very much in love with her, and I don't want to be with anyone that isn't Jenna."

...

"Y/n aren't you a little jealous of the new couple? I know you said you were 'happy for her' but you got to admit that that's got to hurt, seeing her happy with someone else."

"When did I ever say it didn't hurt, of course it does, the woman I love is happy with someone that isn't me. But as I said I can only feel what I am allowed to feel. The breakup was my fault, I have no say in who she chooses after me, I don't deserve it."

...

"Did you see the video of Percy and Jenna fighting? Apparently, some reporters caught a few words from the actress, and it seemed as though they were fighting about you. How do you feel about that exactly?"

"While I may be Jenna's ex who still has feelings for her, if Jenna truly is happy with this Percy guy, then I really hope he know he has nothing to worry about. I'm not the type to steal someone else's girl. I don't do cheating or affairs; I do hope that they work it out though."

...

"It seems our famous Y/n Y/l/n is finally trying to get the girl. For good this time."

"I didn't write the song to get her back, even though I still have hope that I will, I wrote it as an apology and to wish her all the best as I say goodbye to our history for now."

...

...

...

...

Y/n's POV

I had just walked into the café, and I did indeed see Percy along with a few others that I recognized fairly quickly. But I only took a small glance, pretending not to see them at all as I could feel Percy staring me down. 

I didn't want any confrontation; I just wanted a coffee and some sleep. I was only getting one of those today. 

I hated the feeling of being watched but I tried to ignore it as I hear the door open as I stood in line. Looking up, I saw Jenna again and she knew better than to look in my direction as she walked over to the empty chair next to Percy and Emma. 

I quickly looked away once she sat as the line had begun to move. There were only five people in front of me now. 

I tried not to think about it, but I couldn't help it. Seeing Jenna today made me feel so happy, it was beyond explanation. The moment I saw her, all the horrible things I said to her that night made me hesitate to approach her. 

I didn't know if she'd be angry at me still or if all was forgiven as she knew I didn't mean what I had said. When I finally worked up the courage, she was downing liquor like it was water and then was about to light her second cigarette. 

I knew Jenna had a stress problem with how hard she pushed herself when she was passionate about the art she was creating, and I knew when it got hard, she's either come to me or have a cigarette.

And that was just it, she always had one and made sure it wasn't often so it wouldn't grow into a habit. So, seeing her so stressed that she feels the need to have more than one made my feet move on its own and before I knew I was stopping the lighter from igniting.