Three is the Charm**

I know this is nothing like my previous works, but it was a request from someone I know that likes to stay anonymous (you know who you are and I hope you like it! :)).
I'm not great at writing smut, but I hope people will enjoy it. Feedback is always welcome!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Sebastian got home on Friday night to his shared apartment, he didn't expect to be welcomed by high-pitched, soft moans coming from the bathroom.

He had been looking forward to a peaceful night with his partners after a long day at work, but it seemed they had other plans. Not that he really minded.

Stepping out of his shoes and dropping his bag and jacket, he quietly made his way to the bathroom, where the moans sporadically increased in volume.

Opening the door soundlessly, Sebastian's breath caught in his throat and his pants tightened at the sight that greeted him.

Poppy was seated on the washing table, her skirt hiked up just above her hips and her panties hanging off of one ankle. Her head was thrown back in pleasure with her eyes closed, hands pushing on the head that was between her spread legs as soft moans and gasps were leaving her lips.

As Sebastian took a moment to take in her disheveled hair, swollen lips and her unbuttoned blouse where her lacey bra was peeking through, he licked his lips. His gaze traveled lower, focusing on Ominis who was holding her by her thighs as his tongue delved deeper into her.

He was still fully clothed as he was on his knees, but Sebastian knew he had to be rock hard under his slacks.

Poppy had stopped moaning, but her breathing had quickened rapidly, turning into small gasps. A tell-tale sign she was reaching her orgasm.

At that moment Sebastian looked up at her face, always enjoying the expression on it whenever she reached her climax, and was only slightly surprised to see her looking back at him.

She must've heard him or had simply opened her eyes at one point. Her chocolate brown eyes were glassy and full of lust as she looked at him. Sebastian felt hot underneath her gaze and his own desire grew.

He knew she loved that he was watching her. Lifting an eyebrow he gave her a smirk, knowing that his eyes had darkened from lust and she loved that look on him. He crossed his arms, leaning against the doorframe as he let his eyes wander downwards quickly before looking up at her again as if saying "enjoying ourselves are we?"

It was enough to throw her over the edge as she clutched Ominis' head harder, pressing him more against her and squirted with a high-pitched moan, all the while holding her eye-contact with Sebastian.

He was thoroughly enjoying the show and began palming himself through his trousers as he vaguely heard Ominis sputter only a little, as he got surprised by her squirt, before lapping up all her juices.

When he was finished Poppy let go of his hair, allowing him to stand up again. Ominis leaned forward and captured her lips in his, breaking her eye-contact with Sebastian as she closed hers to revel in the feeling of his tongue invading her mouth, letting her taste herself.

It wasn't a long kiss, but hot nonetheless. Ominis pulled back from Poppy with a final chaste kiss on her lips before he chuckled.

"Welcome home Sebastian." He said, looking at the general direction of the door.
Sebastian finally took a step into the bathroom, a smile on his face. "I thought you'd be too distracted to hear me come in." He said with a pout. "I really was quiet."

Ominis chuckled and reached out a hand, which Sebastian took as he let himself be pulled towards his lovers.

"You were." Ominis assured him, letting go of his hand so he could place his on Sebastian's cheek, as his other hand was still around Poppy's waist. "But Poppy only squirts when one of us is watching her get pleasured."