Three heads are better than one***

There were a lot of things people usually liked to do on Christmas. Coming together with family and friends, exchanging gifts and having a lovely homecooked dinner for example.

Poppy would normally be like those people, visiting her Gran's, eating delicious food and listening to sappy Christmas Carols.

But this year, she and her boyfriends had gotten wind of a poacher camp nearby the school and she had made them come with her to put an end to those poachers.
Not that Sebastian or Ominis minded. They shared the same view as her and would never let her go by herself.

"Find anything good?" Poppy asked when she entered the poacher tent Sebastian had disappeared into earlier. It was a pretty small tent. There was only a table, a chair and a dresser.
Next to the dresser a dead poacher was lying on their back, their masked face pointed to the ceiling. Her boyfriend was standing over them, turning towards her.

"Not really, until you came in." His answer made her look up at him and there was no mistaking the look in his eyes. They were dark and lustful as they traveled over her body.
   There wasn't much to look at. It was dead winter out there, snow piling up high so Poppy was wearing her winter robes over her school uniform, a scarf around her neck and gloves covering her hands.
   Apparently that didn't matter to Sebastian, because in two quick strides he was standing in front of her.
"Suck me off will ya?"

It wasn't the first time her boyfriend would say something crude like this out of the blue, but considering the circumstances -a poacher camp full of dead bodies- it was the last thing Poppy had expected to come out of his mouth.

Glancing down, she could see he was indeed rock hard and she swallowed.
"What did you say?" Immediately she bit her tongue, knowing Sebastian would use her question to take the mickey out of her.

She wasn't wrong.
Taking another step closer, he smirked as he leaned towards her.
   "Should I bend my knees to make it a little easier for you to hear me?"
"I'll kick you in the back of your knees and have you kneel before me, how about that?" Poppy was quick to retort.
   "Is that an invitation? Because I would not mind eating you out right now."
Fuck, she could feel her panties get soaked. Somehow the idea of fucking him right now, no care about the dead bodies outside -or even the one lying only two meters away- was thrilling to her.

Sighing with fake exasperation, she stood on her tiptoes to kiss him, but Sebastian moved back so he was just out of reach. Bastard.
   Poppy grabbed his dick through his pants and squeezed hard in retaliation, which only succeeded in making him moan.
Rolling her eyes at his reaction, she finally lowered herself to her knees and swiftly unbuttoned his pants.
   His cock sprang free and she began stroking it. Sebastian's hands found their way into her hair, grasping it tightly.
"Maybe some milk will make you grow huh?" He made her look at him with a firm tug on her hair.
"I'll leave you for Ominis."
   He laughed. "Cute. But our lovely boyfriend can join us when he's done raiding the other tents. For now, start sucking sweetheart."

He didn't wait for her answer. With one swift movement, he pulled her head closer while he used his other hand to guide his cock into her waiting mouth.
   Sebastian didn't stop until he was hitting the back of her throat, loving how her gagging felt around him. "Oh, fuck yes, that's it."
Poppy was hitting his thighs, but he took a couple more seconds before he pulled out again, saliva leaving her mouth and his cock connected.
   "Prick. I will bite next time you do that without warning." She spluttered as she let her lungs fill with air. Tears were already streaming down her cheeks, making Sebastian even harder.

"Alright, I'm sorry." He quickly apologized half-heartedly. "Now get on with it."
   She pinched his thigh to let him know what she thought of his apology, but then took him back into her mouth.
   "Good girl." He sighed. He let her set her own pace for a little bit, making sure she took in more and more until he was hitting the back of her throat again, though this time there was no gag reflex in the way as she focused on breathing through her nose.