Three is a party - Part 2*

Notes: very slight bondage, blindfold.

After a nice filling breakfast provided by Sebastian, Poppy was told to go do whatever she wanted while he would take care of the dishes and do the laundry. 
   "No chores for you today sweetheart. Go and relax, pick up a book or put on the telly." Her boyfriend said, gently guiding her out of the kitchen, giving her a kiss before he closed the door. 

With a smile, she had went to the living room where she had proceeded to be a couch potato with her favorite show running on the tv. 
   Sebastian had joined her after he was done with the chores, cuddling with her until he had to go to handle some of the arrangements for dinner. 
Before he left, they had shared a light lunch. By the time he was putting his shoes on in the hallway, the front door opened and Ominis walked in. 

"Good afternoon my loves." He said as soon as the door closed after him. 
   "Ominis!" Sebastian and Poppy chorused happily, bringing a smile to the blonde's face. 
"Poppy darling, did Sebastian treat you well?" He asked while taking his shoes off and putting them neatly aside before hanging his coat on the coat-rack. 
   "Like I would ever not treat her well." His boyfriend answered with a huff. Ominis reached out a hand in his direction and Sebastian took it, pulling him towards him to kiss him. 

Poppy watched on with a smile as her boyfriends exchanged a rather heated kiss, Ominis taking the lead by pushing his tongue inside Sebastian's mouth. 
   Despite the passionate exchange, it wasn't a very long one. The blonde pulled away with a final chaste kiss. "I think you should get going dear." 
   Sebastian nodded his head a little dazed. "Yeah I should." He took his coat and put it on. Then he walked over to Poppy to give her a quick kiss. "Enjoy your time with Ominis sweetheart, I'll pick the both of you up for dinner later." 

"Good luck with the arrangements baby. If he has anything similar in store for me as you had, I'm sure I will enjoy myself thoroughly." She told him with a smile, seeing his eyes twinkle in amusement. 
   "I have no doubt." Sebastian smirked. He turned around to give Ominis a last kiss and then went out the door, locking it behind him. 

Poppy's stomach was fluttering in anticipation when Ominis walked over until he was standing right in front of her. 
   "Happy birthday darling." He said with a smile that she returned.
"Thank you, Ominis. I missed you this morning." She took a step towards him and wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing herself against him and looking up at his face.
   "I'm sorry, but they needed me at the office for a few hours as some incompetent bastard had screwed up some important files." There was a hint of annoyance laced through his voice and she knew it must've been bad if the mere mention made him annoyed again.
   "It's alright. Sebastian explained where you'd gone and he took care of me very well." She emphasized those last two words so he could pick up on what she meant - not that he didn't know it already.

A smirk played around his lips and he lifted a single eyebrow. "Did he now? Was your fantasy fulfilled by riding his face darling?" 
   Despite being together for several years now, for some reason Poppy never stopped blushing easily whenever they stated things so bluntly.
She found it ridiculous really, since they've done so many naughty things together that talking about it shouldn't still make her blush, yet both Ominis and Sebastian seemed to know how to spark that reaction out of her and it amused them greatly.
   They were lucky she loved them so much.

"I-it was." She buried her face into his chest, inhaling his scent of cedarwood and something distinctly Ominis. 
   He chuckled and patted her head. "Good. Now, if you're up for it, we could go to the bedroom and I'll make sure you live one of your other fantasies." 
Poppy moved her head so her chin rested against him and she could look up. His head was tilted down, giving her a perfect view of his ocean eyes. 
   "What fantasy do you have in mind?" She asked curious. 
"Hm, I believe it involves something with a blindfold?"