Three is a party - part 1*

It's Poppy's birthday and her boyfriends have planned to spoil her, both individually and together.
Sebastian is making one of her fantasies come true.

A warm weight on top of her and soft kisses in her neck was what awoke Poppy the morning of her birthday.

Immediately, she smiled when she opened her eyes only to be met with her boyfriend's wild brown hair. "Hm, good morning Sebastian." She stretched a little.
He lifted his face to meet her eyes, a playful grin on his lips. "Good morning Poppy. Happy birthday sweetheart." He planted a kiss on her lips.

Poppy wrapped her arms around him before he could pull away, returning the kiss. She was fully awake now and she could feel her boyfriend's desire rub up against her abdomen, making heat pool between her legs.
She moaned into his mouth as his clever fingers caressed her sides. Sebastian subconsciously grinded into her as their tongues met.

Instinctively, she reached out one of her hands to the side where her other boyfriend usually slept, only to find it empty.
She broke the kiss, looking over at the empty side of the bed in confusion. "Where's Ominis?"
Sebastian pecked her cheek assuring. "He got called into work this morning. He's sorry that he wasn't able to wake you up together with me, but he'll treat you nicely this afternoon when I have to go out to make some arrangements for tonight."

Poppy looked at him questioningly. "Arrangements?"
He chuckled. "For your birthday of course! You didn't think we would stay in all day did you?"
She shrugged. "I wouldn't mind it. I have all I ever wanted right here. Well, when Ominis is home too at least."
Sebastian gave her a quick kiss. "That may be, but we still would love to spoil you a little bit. It's not every day our girl turns twenty-eight, so we're taking you out to a fancy dinner."

She scrunched up her nose at the mention of her age, causing him to smile fondly and kiss her nose. "You're adorable." He kissed her on her lips, letting it linger for a little bit before pulling back again. "Now, let me start your day with a rather personal gift from me."
Sebastian began peppering her face with kisses, which turned more sensual and soft and open-mouthed when he reached her throat and then her collarbone where he sucked hard, making her moan in delight.

"W-what? You're going to- ah! Fuck me senseless?" Poppy moaned when he sucked on yet another spot, marking her. "Nothing new there baby."
She could feel him smile against her skin before he lifted his head up again to look at her. "I'll save that for later with Ominis. No, this will be something that you have wanted to do ever since we started dating." He gave her a look that meant to say it should be obvious, but Poppy truly couldn't think of just one thing in particular.
"There are many things I've been wanting to do." She countered. Sebastian shook his head. "It's something you've mentioned a couple of times, but we never really got around to doing it."

Realization hit her suddenly and immediately she bit her lip. She remembered now.
He lifted his eyebrow. "Seems like you figured it out." One of his hands slid down her body, under and up her nightgown, reaching her most sensitive part between her legs. "You're getting wet sweetheart."

Poppy moaned when he began rubbing her clit.
Though she wore a nightgown to bed, just as the boys wore pajama bottoms to bed, none of them ever wore underwear. Simply because it was too much of a hassle most mornings.
She could tell her boyfriend was having way too much fun teasing her, but now that she knew what his 'gift' was, she would not let him have his fun any longer.

Using all her strength -no doubt he helped her along a bit too- she flipped him on his back and straddled his stomach.
"My, what a vision you are on top of me like that." Sebastian said as his eyes roamed over her figure. "Would be better if you were fully naked."
The words had barely left his lips before Poppy lifted her nightgown up and over her head, throwing it somewhere to the floor. "This better for you?"
Sebastian's eyes darkened with lust. "Very much so." Without warning, he grasped her thighs and pulled her up, closer to his face. With a smack to her ass he got her to lift it with a squeak and he used the opportunity to slide his head right under her now dripping cunt.