we meet again

O" can we talk"

Y/n " sure wait- babe can you take oreo out for a walk?" A male deep voice echoed " sure!"

Y/n" what time do you want to talk I have time"

O"..o-oh um dose 5:30 pm sounds good?"

Y/n" yea"

O"cya"

Y/n" Bye sugua boo" you said hanging up

Oliver was shocked do you just act this way now?

You were at his apartment he opened the door and let you in

O" heard your boyfriends voice on the phone"

Y/n " oh he's not my bf he's my roommate/ bestie"

O"ohhh okay um so I wanted to ask if you can-"

Y/n" I forgive you"

O" wait really!?"

Y/n" yea. I understand how you felt I was not very experienced and you loved me alot and I didn't know how to receive that love and you kept giving me love but I was blind back then so uh I'm sorry about that"

O "it's okay. Honestly I should of asked you what was wrong when you came out of tys office but all the boys miss you and they want you to come back. And I want to be with you Y/n.."

You stayed quiet you were shocked you thought he lost love for you completely but you were wrong his still loves you

Y/ N" i..i thought you didn't love me anymore.."

O" I do love you y/n I really missed you y/n alot" he said grading you face gently. You looked into his eyes as he leaned forward and you felt his lips on yours you closed you eyes You missed his soft lips on your. He missed yours as well when you both broke apart to Catch some air he smiled and you looked at him and smiles he huged tightly  you hugged him back ad tightly as he is

Y/n" I'll rejoin if Ty let's me"

O" he will

Y/n" alr "

Oliver took you back to the mansion the new one and all the boys hugged you and they were kinda shocked at how different you were now you looked so much different then before Ty was almost shocked on how much you changed he let you rejoin you saw gela with Sebastian you thought they looked cute as a couple but they're not. Well ty said I can stay at my apartment. Oliver kissed your fore head and hugged you and rested his head ontop of yours and you rested your head on his chest everyone said aweee and Ryan said bro stop your just showing how single Darren is and Oliver laughed and so did you and so did everyone else did. You missed this alot and now that you have it back you happy you do. You missed everyone you smiled happily and Oliver looked down and saw you beautiful smile he missed being like this he kissed the top of your head. You looked up at him and kissed his cheek he smiled.

This was so cheekyyyy but fr like wtf I wrote this lol well cya and love ya♡

605 words