2-Date

"I invited her, Adrian"

Ace finally came up, running after his friend as he had the ball under his arm, putting his elbow on the guy he called Adrian, "first time I meet someone who's on time" he smiled, his smile was gorgeous it could blind my eyes and make Maisy pass out.

"Then who are you?" Before Maisy could even introduce herself, Adrien cut her off, his eyes glaring daggers at her making her shut her mouth into a straight line, "Sorry, she's my friend and wanted to accompany me" I explained for her, the boy scoffed and pushed his glasses "I'll call my friend" Ace turned his head away, looking for whoever he wanted to call while Maisy and I could only shrink at Adrien's eyes. "HEY JUSTIN!!" I followed Ace's gaze out of curiosity, a boy with shiny dirty blond was bouncing the ball on his locked arms, legs bend a little for balance, it seemed he was showing off to the guy standing in front of him, sleeves rolled up to his shoulder that showed his muscular arms crossed in front of his chest, his back was facing us but he also turned when 'Justin' was called.

Unlike Justin who had a bright smile like a puppy, the other guy was frowning at us like we interrupted his date "that's Ethan Diaz" Maisy instantly announced, melting that she got to see him so close up "you know him?" Ace nodded as he looked at us again "who doesn't??!!" She yelled out "alright keep it down" Ace told her, annoyed by her a little, I'm sure he was used to this but sometimes it can get too much.

"Weren't you looking for someone to join you on that movie?" Ace moved the ball to his other hand so he could wrap it around Austin's shoulder "this is Emma, the girl I told you about at lunch" he introduced me and I smiled, was he setting me up on a date!?? "He's totally setting you up on a date..with JUSTIN!!" my friend spoke, is this really the time to have no filter on!!!

This was awkward..

"Finally, someone else who has taste" Justin dramatically clenched his hand on his shirt where his hand was, "I was coming with you?" The dude, Ethan, who came with him commented "you don't watch one piece!! You won't understand it!" Justin argued with passion "there he goes.." Adrien slowly moved away before leaving.

"I'll leave you guys to talk, let's go Ethan" Ace also walked off "and you.." but Ethan paused and turned to Maisy, she quickly smiled as sweet as possible, tucking a hair strand behind her ears "leave"

"Sorry about him" Justin apologized as we watched Maisy walked away with a red face, head to the ground, fists so tight that she punched the door to open it, "don't worry, she'll forget about it eventually, I' sorry about her too" I shook my head, he lead me to the benches to sit down, the sweat on his neck and forehead began to disappear.

"So about what Ace said, I managed to get tickets for a new movie but none of my friends were interested since it's anime..." He chuckled dryly as we sat down "a one piece movie!? How is that possible!" I gasped in shock "I know right!! And it's the Red movie!! I've been waiting for months" "no way..me too! The tickets were sold out and I really wanted to go!" My words could only make him smile more "well we don't have to call it a date though" Justin shrugged and I nodded "I don't mind, it can be a friendly one" my hand trailed to his shoulder to pat it "it's one Wednesday, 8pm, sounds good?"

Oh my parents wouldn't like that...

"Great!" I stood up and so did he, "See you on Wednesday~" Justin began to walk away, waiving at me as he ran off and I waved back.

Oh my parents so wouldn't like that...

Good

"I'm home"

I finally walked into my house, closing the door behind me, "welcome home sweety!!" mom yelled to me from the kitchen as I went to my room to change, "no way.." I dropped my bag at the sight of my desk, "EMILY!!!" before yelling out, I was sure my whole family and even neighbors heard me.

"WHO SAID YOU COULD GO TO MY ROOM?!" My little sister already ran up to my mom "why are you yelling??" Mom fired at me "SHE MESSED UP MY ROOM!!" I threw the papers and notebooks she literally destroyed "so what?!! I'll buy you new ones, your sister was just playing! God! Can't someone rest for even ONE DAY?!!"

"woah...well what can you do?" Sage chuckled, "lock your room maybe" Kate suggested "yeah that's one way" Lexi agreed, we all went silent waiting for Maisy to talk but she didn't, were on a call together and she was silent the whole time "well at least you didn't get embarrassed" her voice was bitter "oh come on, he's like that, everyone in the school knows" Lexi tried to call her down while I didn't answer "she didn't even defend me!" Maisy fired making me sigh.

"Anyhow, What happened?" I could feel Kate rolling her eyes and change the subject "I was invited on a date" I knew this would only put more fuel to the fire "girl shut up" Lexi popped another bubble gum "great" Maisy muttered "Ayoo, first date this early and with Justin Brooks!! Don't run your luck" Kate could be heard tapping on her console, I was surprised she was with us.

Lights closed and doors were shut, I sat to my window looking to the sky, I met so many people today, people I thought I'll only see from afar. Ace Rios, Ethan Diaz, Adrian Hilton and Justin Brooks, the most popular guys at our highschool, the four who made our volleyball team. Where there was trouble or one of them, so were the rest, biggest parties, I was in a few I managed to sneak to.

I let out my last puff and put out my cigarette, giving the shining moon one last look and going to bed, making sure to perfume my room first.

I hope this year goes well...