5-Party

I waited for my family to settle each in their room, dad's snoring filled the silence of our house, I finished my make up, glittery light blue eyeshadow popped out thanks to my dresse, it was a light blue one that reacher my upper thigh.

I peacked my head from my window, Kate was standing with the most bored look on her face, just when she was about to open her mouth, I put my finger on my lips and shushed her. She was about to wake my parents up!!

I used the latter next to my window to get down, and as I made it, I put on my white shoes and grinned at Kate excited while she rolled eyes.

Justin house was a just 15 minutes away, it was just 9:30pm. I guess my parents were really tired. When we got there, we were met by the music echoing from inside and outside, people's shadows appeared from the windows and the backyard.

"Eeeemss~!" I was hugged tightly before I could react "you finally came! Come on let's go! The party just started" Justin had his sun glasses on his head, he probably have then because of the blinding lights that shined.

"Oh you brought a friend too! That's great! The more people the better!" He placed his glasses on his eyes again, he had a cup in his hand but wrapped an arm around each of Kate's and my shoulder to drag us behind the house.

Music got louder, girls wearing the tightest clothes, some in bikinis were dancing by the pools with guys, some were drinking and some were here to just have fun, "want some drinks!?" The blond suggested, look back and forth between my friend and I, "oh hell yeah" Kate didn't even hesitate "give me your strongest!" She added "alright! That's what I like to hear" her and him disappeared in the blink of an eye, I was happy Kate was not angry or uncomfortable anymore, but I know she'll end up smelling worst than a room filled with basketball players.

"Yooo! You came, welcome!!" a voice behind me got my attention, Ace and Ethan walked up to me, "welcome" Ethan was gasping, they were probably inside from all the sweat down they necks, each wearing an open button up shirt that showed their abs, their chest going up and down, shit- I was staring for too long.

"Here!" Ace yelled out for me to hear him, handing me a cup, "enjoy the party!! If you need anything come to any of us" a girl began to pull his arm until she got his attention and dragged him to the dance floor.

"So.." He left me and Ethan "about what happened, we'll take care of it, shit like that happens" I took a sip of my drink, his words were perfect clear in my ears as I nodded "don't worry about it!" I finished day drink and grabbed his cup, alcohol was probably kicking in.. "See ya~♡" I gave him a small waive a d disappeared too behind the crowd, I wanted the events of last week to get out of my head, I didn't care if my head will explode the next morning.

"DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!"

I turned to a crowd, people were in a circle cheering, I squeezed myself between to get closer.

Ethan's pov:

This Kate girl who came with Emma was a monster, "DRINK! DRINK! DRINK! DRINK!" she was already on her 15th cup, winning a person after the other, "30 BUCKS ON KATE!" Adrien slammed his money on the table were sat around her, she started another round.

"Oh, so it's Kate" a hand sneaked over my shoulder, resting their arm over it while the other held to the table, I could feel someone leaning on me, locking me under their body. "Woah, she's killing it" when I looked up, it was Emma, eyes fixed on her friend, a cigarette between her lips until she began to look around, I reached my hand and opened my lighter, she glanced at me and smiled, pausing for her cigarette to light up before taking it between her index and middle finger to inhale a puff and letting it out, her head look to the sky before dropping to me, "thanks" she nodded, her arm over my shoulder didn't move and I didn't it want it to.

I noticed how she'll accidentally bump into me, her chest pressing against my back, "here" a put my hand around her wait and pulled her to me, glaring at the people behind us, most backing away and apologizing, throwing parties is nothing new, but we always made sure it's respectful and no matter how drunk you are, you make sure to either be careful of your surroundings or leave.

We watched Emma's friend slam her cup against the table and throwing it high as she yelled, the crowd cheering for her even more, "TAKE THAT FUCKER!!" Adrien grabbed the money on the table, laughing as he out his glasses down to count it. "Good job my little KitKat!!" Emma called for her friend, a wide smile on her lips that held the cigarette I lit up for her.

Emma's pov:

The music, the heat, the smell of smoke and alcohol all filled my mind, I danced my heart out, even with people I didn't know, I recognized a few but most people here were either juniors or seniors. Justin would check on everyone to make sure the party was going well.

"THE COPS ARE HERE!!"

That's how you know a party is really good, to the point someone calls the cops on us, I grabbed Kate who couldn't even stand up and laughed as we all ran away, "over here!!" I noticed Justin waving at me, a hand at a door holding in, letting people run out of it and so did I, "wait for us! We'll take you home!!" He grabbed my wrist when I passed him, making me pause to think but his eyes were so sincere, I wanted to trust him so I nodded.

"Hehe..Gimme another drink.." Kate laughed as she droll on my shoulder, "why is she here?" Amy who was on her phone, next to me on the back seats groaned, "we invited her" Justin answered, rolling down his window even more for some fresh air.

"You can stop here, Kate's house a few blocks away, this is the address, I reached my hand to the front, it was Ethan who took it from me.

"Thanks for coming! And bring your friend next time, we like her" Justin winked and I stepped out, I told him to stop a few minutes away from my house so the music from his car wouldn't disturb them. "Sure will! And thanks for inviting me" I leaned to his window smiling at him and Ethan who didn't even glance at me, "just go, oh wait!" Amy at first ordered but suddenly popped her head out of the window, "that color ain't bad, but try a silky dress next time, later" and with that, the car drove off.

Did she...just compliment me?