6-Bathroom fight

"Oh my god, what's going on?"

"She's crying"

"Valery really going out"

A crowd covered the girl's bathroom door, everyone tried to look in and get a good view of what was going on.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" a familiar voice screamed, shaking and the girl sobbed, some looked at her with sympathy and some with confusion, "Stop being an idiot!! You know exactly why I'm here" and there was, the school queen bee, Valery Bails.

"Emma! You gotta come!" My locker shot on my face as a girl grabbed my hand and yanked it as began running with me trying to catch up, "Hey?! What's going on??" I tried to get some explanation but when we made it to the destination, I found Kate trying to push through people.

"It's Maisy! That Valery girl is doing something to her, Lexi is also there" Kate tried to explain to me, now she's going after my friends too...What is wrong with her?!

"MAISY?! MOVE!! THERE IS NOTHING TO WATCH" I pushed whoever was in my way, just to get to her, if no one was going to help her, then I would.

Maisy has been my friend since middle school..we have been through a lot together, I can just watch her get humiliated like that.

"VALERY!" the dark-haired girl groaned and turned, her hazel eyes glared at me, angry for interrupting her, while my eyes softened when I saw my friend, in a corner between the sink and the wall, hair wet and her makeup smudged her face.

"You don't have to go after my friends too you know" I stood between them, Lexi was in the crowd, gasping in shock like she was still registering what was going on.

"Listen-" "No, I won't and I don't want to!" I passed by her, making sure my shoulder would bump into hers, People gasped and whispered at my small gesture but all I cared about was getting Maisy out of there.

"The fuck did you just do?!!" She yelled at me to get my attention, but I helped Kate up and gave her a tissue "the fuck do you think you're doing!?" I noticed Kate had finally got through the crowd and I handed Maisy to her.

"I am not done with her" Valery scoffed "No! You have a problem with me, right? So you better not let it out on any of my friends" I followed my friends out, Lexi gulped and looked at Valery one last time before running out.

Kate and Lexi accompanied Maisy to the nurse's office while I stood frozen in the hallways. The way people looked at me, the way they'd snicker.

It seemed new posts dropped off from the account again, and someone hung them on the walls of the school, lockers, and even trash cans, along with the comments.

I walked up to one of them, it was one when Ethan and Justin were apologizing to me in the hallways and invited me to the party, with the caption 'time to end this love triangle! Who should she choose?' And right next to it was another paper, this post was from last night too, of the party, Ethan had his hand around my waist with me smoking during Kate's drinking competition, 'guess it's Ethan Diaz, another win for him <3'

Just who is this mother fucker..

"Emma.." I sighed and looked over my shoulder, his eyes were soft and concerned, Those brown eyes stared deeply at me, they held a storm in them, a storm of emotions...

"Can I explain?" Ethan spoke in a low voice, trying to reach for my arm but I backed away before shaking my head. Maybe they are all in it..Ace, Justin, and Ethan, making a fool of me, Was that apology a trick, The way they looked at me was all an act...

Who else could it be?!! It was just them in all of these pictures...I felt...betrayed for some reason..

I ripped the two posters and crumbled them in a ball before shoving it on his chest "Emma! Just listen please!" Ethan grabbed my wrist but I yanked it to get him off me, before walking away. I'm done with him and his little group. I shouldn't have agreed on that 'friendly date' I shouldn't have forgiven them and I especially shouldn't have gone to that party...

Maisy went home, Sage had some family problems, Lexi and Kate went home because they don't have class until another two hours maybe? So I just sat at another table with a few other friends, but I could feel the weird way they'd look, I could hear their whispers and one by one..they got up, each making an excuse that they had to leave.

There goes two years of high should I guess..

"Gosh, do we have to do this?"

"Shut up, Amy?"

Two voices spoke, but I didn't want to look up or even give a pinch of attention as the two girls sat with me between them.

"I got pizzaaaa~"

"School pizza is disgusting"

"How about I shove it up your ass"

"Oh..my God"

And four boys in front of me, great...

It went silent as the 6 students sat around me, at first they seemed energetic but I guess as they sat down, they couldn't find the words to speak, so I grabbed my plate and was about to get up only for Valery and Amy to grab my shoulders and push me back to my seat.

"What now?? You want to humiliate me in the cafeteria?" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms tightly, not like people weren't already looking.

"We tore the posters" Justin slid me a plate with a slice of pizza, why would they? "I didn't ask you to" "Well yeah, but if more teachers saw that picture of you smoking, then it's another situation" Amy opened her lunch box, and the smell of fresh food made my mouth water.

"About your friend.." Valery tried to speak "Just got it short" Adrien groaned "We don't have the whole day" he added "Just eat your freaking food and shut up" Ace nudged his side and shoved the sandwich into his mouth, but before Adrien could react, Ethan slammed his fist on the table.

"It wasn't us" Ethan sighed, scratching the back of his neck, not even looking at me, "It was that Maisy girl" Valery announced. I froze before snapping my neck at her, All I did, was scoff before pausing "So you want to break my friendship now?" I shook my head in disbelief, the weird thing..is that none of these people were ever seen bullying someone...

This is what made my high school different, what made my experience worth it, that the popular kids weren't your typical mean bully ones. They were normal, living their lives...

I was about to speak, but Amy slid a phone to me, "You sure honey? Cause...I wouldn't even call it a friendship" She rested her chin on her palm. Her hair fell into her brown skin, almost matching it beautifully.

My eyes were fixed on the phone..it was Maisy's, she must've forgotten to take it when she left, it was unlocked, they must've changed it when they had it. "So you're going through people's phones? That's creepy" I refused to look. "Oh, my Gooood! Do we have to do everything?!" Justin leaned to the table, took the phone, and unlocked it before clicking on something and shoving it to my face.

"We told we'd find out, half was work and the rest was luck, We never thought we'd get a chance to have her phone" Ethan began to explain.

"This isn't the first time your friend Maisy has done something like this"